help needed - Part2

Sponsored Links
Thanks guys for your help, much appreciated, have told the muppert that he needs to install the vessel, he has not spoken to me since!
As for the How many log ons do I have here? Well technically one but evidently not, i used old tablet while on the move to post so guess it must have some old log ons stored!

Please keep an eye on this thread as i would seek further help if i were to face a new challenge.

Good good.

Vaillant boilers are renowned for needing extra expansion capacity.

Not sure why I he is being funny. Perhaps it's because he is being told what to do by proxy from an Internet forum. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Difficult to be fair judging from pictures like that. However, can one remove the front panel be removed from the boiler?

If yes then it is OK. Hardly a work of art though. But then we can't see the full situation.

Difficult to be fair judging from pictures like that. However, can one remove the front panel be removed from the boiler?

I guess your concern probably related to servicing the boiler so definitely worth checking.
I am currently away from home for the project so will ask mrs M to check that out.

i guess its accpetable for UFH pipes not to be staright?

Gonna be fun checking the pressure on those in a couple of years time, get the ejit to drop them down a bit.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back