Help stop an argument(and me from doing another DIY job!)

Sponsored Links
:LOL: Those are unbelievable!!!

Just thinking, is it possibly to lift and carry say, an original-style Mini with a typically-sized forklift (i.e. not one of the big Cat ones)? Perhaps up to the height of a single-storey roof?

Now I would have applauded some of their ingenuity (except perhaps the chap drilling and the one without his NBC suit)! This Health & Safety thing just gets in the way of human creativity!

Sorry for the delay, side tracked with booking holidays.
Fans i would recommend would be Fantasia / Polar (both from same factory) Hunter or basically anything american. They seem to know what they are doing. I deal in Fantasia and polar. Very big range between them.

Sponsored Links
LOL. As a female I'd just like to say I don't get hot and bothered over blokes doing practical things (for DIY, anyway ;) ) I end up doing most of them myself as my fiance's workload is pretty high and I'm impatient (and good at DIY)...
I don't get excited over Powerpoint presentations either, sorry... but show me a good (male) graphic designer and WOAH :D haha...

Leanne (graphic designer)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back