Hot Air

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, i can.
But you'll revert to generalisations and exaggerating as you have.

It's simply to early to tell.
No you cant

”it’s simply to early to tell”

WRONG, the increase in trade barriers makes U.K. less competitive and are permanent.

Sponsored Links
British citizens with the pre requisite paperwork have a right to work in an EU country

Oh really

Quarter of music industry workers have had no work in EU since Brexit​

This article is more than 3 months old
Survey shows devastating impact of Brexit on music sector, says Independent Society of Musicians

There may be a difference which is patently obvious but it doesn't mean you don't have a right if you have the all the pre requisite paperwork
oh really

A new report has found that the number of UK workers in holiday roles in Europe has dropped by 69 per cent – from 11,970 in 2017 to 3,700 in 2023.

Sponsored Links
Looks like you put a bit of effort in there notchy to try dispel the fact that I couldn't work in the EU which your original statement said. (Post 64)It turns out I can.
Can't see why posts 106 and 107 do you any favours but you must have your reasons.

Last edited:
Looks like you put a bit of effort in there notchy to try dispel the fact that I couldn't work in the EU which your original statement said. (Post 64)It turns out I can.
Can't see why posts 106 and 107 do you any favours but you must have your reasons.
Youve been proven completely wrong, but as usual you are too cowardly to admit it.

Have you educated yourself on EBA & GSP yet?

No use doing your projection of what you think is the situation, the truth of the matter is I have a right to work in the EU if I pass the criteria.
Let me remind you of what you stipulated.
"Brits no longer have the right to live, work, or retire in 27 countries"
Which again is patently not true, the terms and conditions have changed which are not as advantageous and that is what you should have said. Otherwise saying Brits had no right to work in the EU, sounds like the EU has banned Brits from working in the EU.
Not hard to understand is it, well it seems it could be.

Youve been proven completely wrong, but as usual you are too cowardly to admit it.

Have you educated yourself on EBA & GSP yet?
I luv how you use words like completely wrong not wrong but completely wrong as though that emphasizes your case, makes you look a bit of a plonker when your wrong or should that be completely wrong.
EBA and GSP again your drawn by the headline but not the devil in the detail.

Shall we get onto retirement now? which country in the EU is the easiest option for me as a Brit to retire too notch.?

EBA and GSP again your drawn by the headline but not the devil in the detail

You made a claim that EU disadvantages third world countries…..because you were drawn by some right wing headline, but not the devil in the detail.

Poor Gant is out of his depth.

perhaps Gant would like to compare EU with USA, China, U.K. in regards to trade with 3rd world countries

Is that one of them there projections that you would like to be the case?

Is that one of them there projections that you would like to be the case?

Please can you provide the evidence that supports your claim:

”Like how you defend having a closed shop policy, they're good at it where trading with third world countries are concerned.
Do you see that as a benefit to join because of its policy on trade with third world countries”

ps your evidence needs to show EU in comparison to other trade blocs / nationd

What do you think of the trade and cooperation agreement between the EU and Britain notchy? Does it cause MASSIVE trade barriers between us and the EU. You know like you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back