International driving permit for the EU.

Fine to drive in the EU on UK FULL driving license, just remember your hi-viz for each passenger, warning triangle and spare bulbs, got off the ferry last week at Calais, line of uk cars being done for no hi viz then the saucy garlic munchers did them for no spare bulbs. £135 a time.

Sponsored Links
Actually you can't handle the truth...

You are all lies, lies, lies, lies :LOL:
Well, we’re off to Crete soon. Might hire a car or a bike while I’m out there so better look into getting one of those damn IDP's. Wait a cotton pickin' minute - I don’t need one! Another fail for Ellals predictions. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Well, we’re off to Crete soon. Might hire a car or a bike while I’m out there so better look into getting one of those damn IDP's. Wait a cotton pickin' minute - I don’t need one! Another fail for Ellals predictions. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If I were you taken out some car hire excess insurance in the uk before you travel, and make sure you put down the deposit on a credit card in the name of the excess insurance holder. 1, its a lot cheaper and 2. the excess companies here are very aggressive about fraudulent claims from hire companies. We had a fiat panda from Heraklion Airport, 1st time tried it on over damaged wheel rims, 2nd over scratches to boot cill. In both events on the production of our excess insurance they backed down and said well on this occasion.

If you fancy something different try the Village of Aradaina, its an abandoned village that sits above a gorge accessible by a wire bridge. Take water and sarnies.

Back