Is Stockton on Tees a ****hole?

no they haven’t been replaced.

lots of UK businesses have moved to into the EU to have access to the Single Market, Holland and Ireland being popular destinations. Guess what a marketplace of £16 trillion is more attractive than a marketplace of £2.8 trillion.

poor Gant he voted to make the U.K. worse off
So your saying there's no foreign owned businesses have set up in Britain since Brexit.
Keep em coming notchy.

Sponsored Links
So your saying there's no foreign owned businesses have set up in Britain since Brexit.
Keep em coming notchy.

”UK businesses leaving U.K. to be in Single Market”

is not the same as

”there’s no foreign owned businesses set up,in Britain since Brexit”

if you think it is the same, you need to work on your comprehension skills.

”UK businesses leaving U.K. to be in Single Market”

is not the same as

”there’s no foreign owned businesses set up,in Britain since Brexit”

if you think it is the same, you need to work on your comprehension skills.
You didnt say anything about the single market.
You said businesses hadn't been replaced.
For me to comprehend you have to make it so it's not a game of cluedo where I have to fathom out what your on about.

For me to comprehend you have to make it so it's not a game of cluedo where I have to fathom out what your on about.
and now you are deliberately ignoring the post stream.

more dishonesty from a brexer.

it’s true U.K. businesses that have moved into the single market haven’t been replaced.

go look at the number of businesses registered…it’s dropped since Brexit idiocy.

Sponsored Links
and now you are deliberately ignoring the post stream.

more dishonesty from a brexer.

it’s true U.K. businesses that have moved into the single market haven’t been replaced.

go look at the number of businesses registered…it’s dropped since Brexit idiocy.
That's not the same as saying no businesses have been replaced.

You're having a laugh! Go to any *A&E and just look and listen at who is there. Most are there because they are not eligible to resister at a GP surgery. Is it your wife that works for the NHS? Ask her.

* I forgot, like full supermarket shelves and uncollected rubbish, that won't be seen by you with your special anti-Tory/U.K., pro EU blinkers on.
Out of touch with published facts

Irony alert.

Funnily enough, after 14 years of Tory government, taxes are higher than they've been for generations

By freezing tax allowances despite rampant inflation, income tax has gone up in real terms, and drawn even quite low incomes in

But at the forthcoming election, the Cons are planning to paint Labour as the high tax party.

889vqh.jpg

Have you got an answer yet to how we get the show on the road house building wise?
Very difficult now, It should have started a long time ago. But again, that's the Government's fault.

Are you claiming we don't have the capacity to build any more houses at all?

Very difficult now, It should have started a long time ago. But again, that's the Government's fault.

Are you claiming we don't have the capacity to build any more houses at all?
When Tony Blair opened the floodgates?
Capacity doesn't come into does it when you can't make a start.

Sponsored Links
Back