Is Stockton on Tees a ****hole?

Sponsored Links
The man in the street doesn’t see that but he can’t help seeing piles of shìt building up in the street and wondering where the money he paid to the council for these services has gone.
Then the man in the street is thick

Anybody that thinks a couple of pics of some full bins, which could be seen in any town anywhere in the country and equates that go council failure isn't very bright......the sort of person that sti think brexit is a success

If only people would ask themselves. Can I afford to have kids, can I give them a good home, am I in a good state of mind to bring them up. Before having them.
Using your argument, loads of couples would never have children

Cost of living is now so high even people in middle class, profession jobs can't afford to live.

That's what 12 years of Tory power + brexit has done.

Sponsored Links
Why should we have publicly funded schools, you ask? And maternity hospitals?

If two working people, preferably one male one female, want to have a couple of kids - this is sustainable. If a pair of doleites want 7 kids to be raised by the hard-pressed taxpayer - this isn't sustainable.

Social charges, based on your salary, similar to UK's NI. But employers pay a greater amount than UK employers.

Many are lower, car tax = nil,
VAT - comparable,
fuel = similar, these days, used to be lower, Diesel still is lower than petrol.
alcohol and tobacco = lower, but tobacco levy is catching up fast.
Income Tax = lower. but the bands vary more towards taxing the higher salaries.
the state pension, even with the "reforms" is absolute gold.
Régime de base and Régime complémentaire keeps your average French employee well looked after by effectively a National defined benefits scheme.

And yet the cost of care of old people is the problem.

Did you consider that, before deciding to get old?
I've never felt comfortable with the idea of taking out more than I put in and have made sure I plan accordingly. So Yes.

Using your argument, loads of couples would never have children

Cost of living is now so high even people in middle class, profession jobs can't afford to live.
So People should have kids they cannot afford and expect others to pay?
People should expect money when they retire from a pot that they haven't paid in to?

The people who pay are those you are referring to.

If two working people, preferably one male one female, want to have a couple of kids - this is sustainable. If a pair of doleites want 7 kids to be raised by the hard-pressed taxpayer - this isn't sustainable.
How do you suggest we stop it?
There's little point in complaining about a situation if it can't be resolved. You'll have to learn to live with it.
Ask King Canute.

the state pension, even with the "reforms" is absolute gold.
Régime de base and Régime complémentaire keeps your average French employee well looked after by effectively a National defined benefits scheme.
It's no better, and in most cases worse than UK state pension.
Don't confuse an early retirement age with generous pensions, They're not generous.
The Regime Complementaire only provides less than 10% of your annual salary up to about €45,000.
An extra €3,500 on your state pension of about €8,500. Wowee!

If only people would ask themselves. Can I afford to have kids, can I give them a good home, am I in a good state of mind to bring them up. Before having them.
Yep. Even those with full time jobs that need benefits to live on.

Anybody working full time shouldn't even be having to think basics like that.

But let's blame those at the bottom

Sponsored Links
Back