Is Stockton on Tees a ****hole?

Are you suggesting he is claiming benefits to fund his kids?

I have no idea to what extent he takes responsibility for the well-being of them all

Do you?

Do you seriously imagine that a parent's responsibility is limited to arranging partial funding?

German,_maple_Violin.JPG

Sponsored Links
A reminder of what was said...

If only people would ask themselves. Can I afford to have kids, can I give them a good home, am I in a good state of mind to bring them up. Before having them.
I'm sure that's in every young person's mind before intercourse. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Because you advocated prospective parents asking themselves

am I in a good state of mind to bring them up. Before having them.

You did not say that you only care about money, though it seems that's what you had in mind.

I could post a picture and use your argument it is proof how sh1t a Tory council is.
You could but you won’t - just like you wouldn’t post any pictures of those empty shelves you claimed were in your supermarket when I was posting pictures full ones in mine because you couldn’t and it would have shown your posts for what they were - just Brexit/Tory hating bulls hit.

Last edited:
I agree, but 10% more thinking and planning will help us all.

It is not reasonable for a person to assume they can have as many kids as they like and expect everyone else to fund them. We've all seen the tabloid stories of people who have never worked, but think it's their "human right" to have 10 kids and live in a free house with free money.

It's not prosperous, horse riding Tories who pick up the bill. We all do.

It is not reasonable for a person to assume they can have as many kids as they like and expect everyone else to fund them.

Have you met many people who sincerely believe that?

Obviously you shouldn't believe what you read in tabloids.

good because nobody else does.

A reminder of what was said...

If only people would ask themselves. Can I afford to have kids, can I give them a good home, am I in a good state of mind to bring them up. Before having them.
And to consider whilst working full time, can I even afford to live. Luckily the state subsidises business and pays benefits to adults because wages aren't enough.

Is child allowance still paid too?

The issue is the cost of living, nothing more, no matter how you try and twist

I agree, but 10% more thinking and planning will help us all.

It is not reasonable for a person to assume they can have as many kids as they like and expect everyone else to fund them. We've all seen the tabloid stories of people who have never worked, but think it's their "human right" to have 10 kids and live in a free house with free money.

It's not prosperous, horse riding Tories who pick up the bill. We all do.
How many are in that bracket, compared to in full employment and still needing benefits on top of wages.

Obviously they shouldn't even think about having children

You could but you won’t - just like you wouldn’t post any pictures of those empty shelves you claimed were in your supermarket when I was posting pictures full ones in mine because you couldn’t and it would have shown your posts for what they were - just Brexit/Tory hating bulls hit.
Pictures of one supermarket on one occasion is not proof.

An image of an overflowing bin is not proof of a failing council.

If you think they are, well done you get to own yer own stupidity

Sponsored Links
Back