Islamic terrorists in Sweeden

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
On the news, young Islamic terrorists recruited to attack Jewish interests in Sweeden and Denmark, the religion of peace, yea right, we in europe have been importing this s###e, soon we will reap the wirlwind

Sponsored Links
I seem to remember a country shipping millions of Jews off to the gas chamber...51% protestant and 45% catholic...are these not religions of peace ? Or Serbia 81% catholic ... ethnically cleansing the former Yugoslavia, which is the main reason for the large Islamic populations in Europe.. some 2.1 million were displaced in that murder spree. Of course we could have stopped that but as per normal.. just sat hand wringing watching the slaughter.

We have left a right mess around the world...instead of whining about it why don't we have a go at fixing it ?

You know that thing in religion Sins of our farthers... pretty basic tenant of Christianity.

On the news, young Islamic terrorists recruited to attack Jewish interests in Sweeden and Denmark, the religion of peace, yea right, we in europe have been importing this s###e, soon we will reap the wirlwind
It would be terrible if Israeli terrorists murdered Arabs in other countries.

Oops - they do it all the time.

On the news the state of Israel has been bombing Gaza daily for a year killing 16,000 innocent children and 11,000 women.

Algas applauds the killing of thousands of innocent women and children.
Algas laughs his head off at thought of innocent Muslims dying from starvation or disease.

Sponsored Links
On the news the state of Israel has been bombing Gaza daily for a year killing 16,000 innocent children and 11,000 women.
according to Hamas, a terrorist organisation with a vested interest in exaggerating such facts as it helps to persuade the gullible and easily led to side with them

I wonder what the true picture is?

oh I don't know... maybe it has something to do with the fact he dedicates his life to finding ways to stir hatred against them... on a DIY forum.

He's probably on a pro-Hamas forum telling them how to solder pipes.
WRONG

JohnD is pointing out the atrocities committed by Israel

people like you are weaponising anti semitism to excuse Israel

Yes, repeatedly, day in and day out across multiple threads he's started on the subject. His tenacity almost suggests he's trying to incite something.

What could that possibly be?

according to Hamas, a terrorist organisation with a vested interest in exaggerating such facts as it helps to persuade the gullible and easily led to side with them

Yes it is true extremely gullible people like Munroast fall for Israeli propaganda

Munroast tries a strawman by quibbling over the numbers in a pathetic attempt to ignore the atrocities
Its as though Munroasit thinks a lower number makes it all acceptable
lets say its just half so 8000 children and 5500 women

I expect Munroast doesnt like Muslims or Arabs

lets say its just half so 8000 children and 5500 women

I presume you think that perfectly acceptable

although experts agree the figures are reliable
The Swedish University of Uppsala, through its database on armed conflict, has identified over 30,000 deaths in Gaza between October 2023 and May 2024

Why the Gaza Health Ministry's death count is considered reliable​

many experts and media organizations agree that the figures are reliable, and maybe even underestimated.

A 649-page document published in mid-September lists the 34,344 people identified as of August 31, with their name, gender, date of birth and age. Without making distinctions between fighters and civilians, it establishes that people over 60 years old, women, and children under 18 account for more than 60% of the deceased. The list marks "a significant improvement in the accuracy and quality of casualty reporting," noted British economics professor Mike Spagat, a researcher specializing in armed conflict.

WRONG

people like you are weaponising anti semitism to excuse Israel
NOPE (see how I used capitals too).

I just like pointing out the hypocrisy of those who scream racist at others. If it was about the atrocities of Israel he would have shown some respect for the people killed on 7th September. Instead he excuses and apologises for the terrorists.

Yes, repeatedly, day in and day out across multiple threads he's started on the subject. His tenacity almost suggests he's trying to incite something.

What could that possibly be?
he is trying to balance your Israeli propaganda

you are weaponising anti semitism as a tactic to hide from the atrocities Israel has committed on Gaza, which you fully approve

Fillyboy fully approves the killing of thousands of innocent Palestinian children and women
Fillyboy admits he doesnt like Palestinians

Sponsored Links
Back