Islamic terrorists in Sweeden

Sponsored Links
he is trying to balance your Israeli propaganda

you are weaponising anti semitism as a tactic to hide from the atrocities Israel has committed on Gaza, which you fully approve

Fillyboy fully approves the killing of thousands of innocent Palestinian children and women
Fillyboy admits he doesnt like Palestinians
you will be fair smarting tonight with ya ya sinwar gone - that will be quite a blow you have taken there

Sponsored Links
you will be fair smarting tonight with ya ya sinwar gone - that will be quite a blow you have taken there
I am extremely pleased, Hamas are a disgusting terrorist organisation that have committed the worst possible atrocities.

The actions of Hamas have resulted in huge numbers of innocent Jewish people being killed and their actions on Oct 7th have resulted in appalling retribution inflicted on innocent Palestinian women and children……actions which you support.

The state of Israel has bombed Gaza relentlessly, the Palestinians living their are trapped, they can’t escape the bombs, whilst aid has been withheld: no food, no water, no electricity, no medicines. Palestinians are now dying from hunger, from disease, from lack of healthcare……none of which you condemn.

I am extremely pleased, Hamas are a disgusting terrorist organisation that have committed the worst possible atrocities.

The actions of Hamas have resulted in huge numbers of innocent Jewish people being killed and their actions on Oct 7th have resulted in appalling retribution inflicted on innocent Palestinian women and children……actions which you support.

The state of Israel has bombed Gaza relentlessly, the Palestinians living their are trapped, they can’t escape the bombs, whilst aid has been withheld: no food, no water, no electricity, no medicines. Palestinians are now dying from hunger, from disease, from lack of healthcare……none of which you condemn.
Hopefully with Sinwar gone the good people of Gaza will finally reject hamas, return the hostages and peace will return.

I feel very sorry for those who are suffering due to the actions of Hamas - but I don't rally see what else Israel could have done - war is a horrible and bloody business, The Lebanese need to reject Hezbollah as well, and if they choose to let hezbollah hide amongst them unfortunately the same fate awaits them

Sponsored Links
Back