Islamic terrorists in Sweeden

That’s nonsense
No it isn't.
Israel has been slaughtering Palestinians for decades and are applauded by non Jewish Zionists.
It is no coincidence that Israels biggest supporters are now Islamophobes and the far right, both have in common an irrational hatred of Muslims.

Ironically Israeli treatment of Palestinians is explainable if not justifiable.
Hatred can be transferable, people who a long time ago who hated Jews, now hate Muslims instead, some people just have to hate someone or something.

Sponsored Links
I'm still baffled as to why there are so many on here, looking to justify their hatred.
Why do you bother, especially with your false, unjustifiable slurs?

I'm baffled as to why you often make stuff up in an attempt at spreading your own personal version of hatred.

You started it. Lol.

I actually don't care much about the whole thing, beyond saying killing people is generally bad, if those people aren't threatening you.
I have no interest in Zionism, anti-zionism, the jewish religion or any religion. I respect people's right to believe in a God or Gods. It doesn't mean I think they are right.

I don't much like people who try to take the morale high ground by calling out racism in others when they don't recognise their own. I quite like posting on this site, but there are certain threads that are problematic for anyone who doesn't fancy getting prosecuted for stirring hatred or having their real identity sucked in to an investigation. I try to keep away from those. its up to the site owner to satisfy themselves that their site is on the right side of the law and that those who are allowed to moderate are not placing them at risk. Not my site, not my problem.

I actually don't care much about the whole thing, beyond saying killing people is generally bad, if those people aren't threatening you.
I have no interest in Zionism, anti-zionism, the jewish religion or any religion. I respect people's right to believe in a God or Gods. It doesn't mean I think they are right.
It hasn't gone unnoticed (and no accident) that you consistently take the side of Israel over Muslims.

Sponsored Links

I don't much like people who try to take the morale high ground by calling out racism in others when they don't recognise their own. I quite like posting on this site, but there are certain threads that are problematic for anyone who doesn't fancy getting prosecuted for stirring hatred or having their real identity sucked in to an investigation. I try to keep away from those. its up to the site owner to satisfy themselves that their site is on the right side of the law and that those who are allowed to moderate are not placing them at risk. Not my site, not my problem.
As the threads in question are still going, despite others best efforts to shut them down, i'd say the site owner doesn't have a problem with the content. Only you.

• Stockholm Attack (2017): The most prominent Islamic terrorist attack in Sweden occurred in April 2017, when an Uzbek national with links to jihadist groups drove a truck into a crowded shopping area in central Stockholm, killing five people. The perpetrator, Rakhmat Akilov, was a failed asylum seeker who had pledged allegiance to ISIS (Islamic State).

• Other Plots: There have been other attempted or foiled plots related to jihadist ideology, though none as severe as the 2017 attack.

2. Radicalization Concerns

• Sweden has seen instances of radicalization, with some individuals traveling to conflict zones such as Syria and Iraq to join jihadist groups, particularly ISIS. An estimated 300 people from Sweden joined these conflicts during the height of the ISIS insurgency in the 2010s.

• The Swedish Security Service (Säpo) has raised concerns about individuals returning to Sweden after fighting with extremist groups, posing potential security risks.

3. Government Response

• Counterterrorism Measures: Sweden has strengthened its counterterrorism laws and increased surveillance of extremist groups. It also cooperates with other European nations in intelligence-sharing and tracking suspected terrorists.

• Deradicalization Programs: Sweden has implemented programs to counter radicalization, particularly focused on preventing young people from being drawn into extremist ideologies. This includes working with local communities, mosques, and schools.

4. Broader Social and Political Impact

• The issue of terrorism and radicalization has become a significant topic in Swedish politics. The presence of refugees and asylum seekers, especially following the Syrian Civil War, has been debated, with some political groups arguing for tighter immigration controls due to concerns about security.

• Right-wing political parties have gained ground in Sweden, partly due to fears about immigration and terrorism, although the majority of Sweden’s Muslim population remains law-abiding and opposed to extremist ideologies.

5. Islamophobia and Misrepresentation

• It’s important to note that incidents of Islamic terrorism, while real, have often led to negative stereotypes and the rise of Islamophobia. The vast majority of Muslims in Sweden and elsewhere oppose extremism and terrorism. Swedish authorities emphasize the importance of distinguishing between violent extremists and the broader Muslim community.

While the threat from Islamic terrorism is something that Swedish security forces take seriously, it remains a relatively limited part of Sweden’s broader security landscape. Sweden’s focus is on addressing both the immediate risks and the root causes of radicalization, through both security measures and social integration efforts.

MI5 has recently warned that the UK faces a heightened risk of terrorist attacks, exacerbated by global instability, especially due to conflicts in the Middle East. Ken McCallum, the head of MI5, emphasized that terrorist groups like ISIS and al-Qaeda have been reasserting their efforts to export terrorism, and the UK remains a prime target. While the terrorism threat level is officially at “substantial” (meaning an attack is likely), recent tensions related to the Israel-Gaza conflict are raising concerns that this could further escalate violence in the UK.

MI5 has disrupted numerous attack plots in recent years, with both Islamist and extreme right-wing ideologies driving the threat. McCallum also noted that Russia and Iran are increasingly involved in hostile activities against the UK, making the overall security environment complex and interconnected. Authorities remain vigilant and are actively monitoring and addressing these dangers to ensure public safety .

MI5 has disrupted numerous attack plots in recent years, with both Islamist and extreme right-wing ideologies driving the threat. McCallum also noted that Russia and Iran are increasingly involved in hostile activities against the UK, making the overall security environment complex and interconnected. Authorities remain vigilant and are actively monitoring and addressing these dangers to ensure public safety .
If they weren't doing such good work their funding might be cut.

emphasized that terrorist groups like ISIS and al-Qaeda have been reasserting their efforts to export terrorism, and the UK remains a prime target. While the terrorism threat level is officially at “substantial” (meaning an attack is likely)
And I’ll tell you how they are getting over here. In ones and twos in small boats coming from France. They are quietly amassing terrorist cells under our very noses. Mark my words.

It hasn't gone unnoticed (and no accident) that you consistently take the side of Israel over Muslims.

I must have missed all those Jewish terrorist outrages in UK, Europe, etc and the Jewish grooming rape gangs. The burning of bibles and poppies by orthodox Jews completely passed me by. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back