Islamic terrorists in Sweeden

FFS look at the head of the snake thread, you have Odds, Denso and T&G denying Israels very right to exist.
Blatant lies.
Fillyboy must be very aware that his comments are lies because he can not post a single example to support his lies.
An intentional liar must be a very devious person.

Sponsored Links
I wonder if it would have happened had Hamas not invaded Israel and murdered lots of people.

Give over.
Condemning the Israeli government isn't antisemitism- ppl.are critical of this killing machine, backed by the West.

Big difference between Jews and Zionists.
Most of the Israeli supporters here are Zionists and have nothing to do with the good people that are Jews and are anti Zionists.
You will find that non Jewish Zionists tend to hate Muslims more than ZionistJews do.
Support for Israel has more to do with hatred of Muslims than love of Jews.

Sponsored Links
You think that my post, reproduced here
UN has no mandate to give away land belonging to others.
Only the original owners can do that.
So if the UN acted in contravention of their own Charter, the creation of the state of Israel was illegal, according to the UN Charter.
But the Palestinians have since accepted the creation of the state of Israel, within the pre 1967 and original UN lines.
Now Israel has taken even more land and refuses to follow UN Resolutions to return that land.

Israel cannot claim that UN Resolutions gifted them land then ignore the same organisation's resolutions when it feels like it.
justifies your accusation?
FFS look at the head of the snake thread, you have Odds, Denso and T&G denying Israels very right to exist.
My words were factual:

UN has no mandate to give away another's land without their consent. Fact!
In doing so, the UN acted in contravention of its own Charter. Fact!
The Palestinians have accepted the existence of a two state solution based on the pre-1967 borders. Fact!
Israel continues to seize more land and refuses to return it, despite UN resolutions to do so.. Fact!

Israel cannot morally rely on the one UN Resolution, and ignore others as it pleases. Such immoral behaviour would be considered devious..

Please feel free to dispute any of my comments rather than making obscene accusations based on your interpretations of my comments.

Attachments

• 1729324653997.png
    1729324653997.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 4
I wonder if it would have happened had Hamas not invaded Israel and murdered lots of people.
I think that Israel would have manufactured an excuse.
That is all it is, an excuse to massively increase their killing, torturing, detaining of Palestinians.
It is not, in any moral judgment, a proportional response.
And Israel has been oppressing Palestinians for more years than I can remember.
It is perfectly understandable and legal that oppressed people will resist violent occupation of their land.

I'm still baffled as to why there are so many on here, looking to justify their hatred.
I am still wondering why there are so many on here looking to justify inhumane starving, torturing and killing of so many civilians because they are Palestinians.

Sponsored Links
Back