Israel under attack

So you think that Hamas terrorism is the same as Israel defending itself
Killing is killing. It doesn't make any difference who or why, it's still abhorrent.
If you disagree, then you are seeing the situation from one perspective only.

Sponsored Links
But make no mistake, none of this can happen as long as Hamas are around, or Iran for that matter

As you said: Hamas refuse to recognise Israel as a state and that rules out any negotiation.

Hamas are bankrolled by Iran and Russia, I bet this campaign was organised by Iran - proxy terrorism.

I would say it has more to do with geopolitics than Palestine history: Russia and allies stirring trouble against the West

do you have evidence that those things prevent elections in Palestine
Don't be silly. Israel does not allow independent investigation to take place in either of the two occupied areas.
Are you aware of any elections taking place anywehere in the world that is under military occupation, that can be considered free and fair?

false argument

Hamas may be Palestinian
Hamas are Palestinians.
Then it's not a false argument.
You are being ridiculous lately with some of your arguments.
If Hamas are Paestinians, how can it possibly be a false argument?

it does not mean Palestinians want Hamas or support Hamas
They very clearly did in the last Legislative (PArliamentary) election. Hamas was the largest party with 44% of the vote.

Sponsored Links
Nope. I work with 3 Muslims and they are disgusted by what some factions of Islam are doing.

Yours is not even close to skin deep!!

Islam....the root of all evil in the world. Where terrorism is born.

So you told them they are the root of all evil? How did they take it?

Factions of Islam? So there are groups? But you just lumped them all together as one gestalt group.

Killing is killing. It doesn't make any difference who or why, it's still abhorrent.
If you disagree, then you are seeing the situation from one perspective only.
Russia invaded Ukraine
Ukraine is defending itself

So using your logic, Ukraine soldiers trying to defend their land are just as bad as Russian invaders

yeah ok.

Killing is killing
Logical fallacy

was that democratic?
Of course it waas democratic, as was the Legislative election that resulted in Hamas becoming the largest party in the Parliament.
You can't argue that the Presidential election was democratic, but the Legeislative election wasn't. They were both democratic elections.
Just like US might have a Democratic Senate but a Republican President, or vice versa.
And if a US President outlawed their oppostion, it wouldn't be legal, just like it wasn't legal for Abbas to outlaw Hamas.
You appear to be making up illogical arguments for no apparent reason

So you told them they are the root of all evil? How did they take it?

Factions of Islam? So there are groups? But you just lumped them all together as one gestalt group.

They know my views. They know what i think. They dislike Christianity. I dont fight them because of that. Not everyone goes to war over opinions.

There can't be meaningful elections if Hamas won't recognise Fatah, that's why West Bank and Gaza have two separate Governments.
Of course Hamas won't recognise Abbas, he outlawed his opposition, Hamas.
That also prevented meaningful elections. Abbas is in power in The West Bank, and he refuses to allow Hamas, the largest party in the Parliament to contest any seats. That is why Hamas now don't recognise the authority of Abbas. That is why there are two separate authorites in the two parts of Palestine.
This situation is excaerbated by the Israeli prevention of Palestinians to travel.

The war and its consequences and casualties are truly horrendous for both sides.

You have to remember that not all the inhabitants of Gaza are blood-thirsty death-mongers. Many are innocent civilians trying to live their lives.

You also need to remember that Israel have been waging war for years on these people by cutting off electricity, food and water supplies and stealing land. They have been diverting the River Jordan into the Sea of Galilee Even the UN agreed that they should not be depriving people like this.
And 50% of the population is under 18. Unemployment is at 50%. What hope do the young have?

Then it's not a false argument.
You are being ridiculous lately with some of your arguments.
If Hamas are Paestinians, how can it possibly be a false argument
It is a false argument because you turned it around deliberately

Hamas are terrorists.

Hamas people are Palestinian by nationality, but that doesn’t mean Palestinians are Hamas….many do not support Hamas

Sponsored Links
Back