Israel under attack

Sponsored Links
Or negotiate for peace and a two state solution. The first step is to recognise each others right to exist, Hamas can't get past that first step.
They're hardly likely to while there are 5000 Gazeans held in prison without trial, or about 360 Gazeans are killed each year by IDF, over the last 15 years.
Compared to about 2 Israelis each year killed during various conflicts

Sponsored Links
All this will not end until the mad mullets in Tehran are dealt with

They are up to there eye balls in this Gaza caper

They are in the Lebanon with there proxy army have militia in

Syria

Iraq

Yemen

They are attempting to get the bomb

So best advised to sort em out prior to acquiring the bomb

There will be a serious confrontation with the mad mullets eventually so best advised to sort it prior to them getting the bomb

Yeah, Netanyahu is a bit too far right and maybe Israel would benefit from new leadership. Netanyahu has likely been moulded by a life of Arab conflict,
He's also facing criminal charges.
When and if he loses his political position he'll be in the same position as Trump, An ex-leader facing criminal charges.

They're hardly likely to while there are 5000 Gazeans held in prison without trial, or about 360 Gazeans are killed each year by IDF, over the last 15 years.
Compared to about 2 Israelis each year killed during various conflicts
Filly's post 405 explained why there won't be any meeting of minds.

Hamas are bankrolled by Iran and Russia, I bet this campaign was organised by Iran - proxy terrorism.
Not according to Anthony Blinken.
But if a nation is being oppressed by another nation they'll accept assistance from amy quarter.

Russia invaded Ukraine
Ukraine is defending itself

So using your logic, Ukraine soldiers trying to defend their land are just as bad as Russian invaders

yeah ok.
What are you on? You're being very silly and completely illogical lately
Russia invade Ukraine. You could say they also oppressed them from WWII to about 1991 when USSR fell apart.
So Russia was the oppressor and the invader.
The two situations in that respect are not comparable.

It is a false argument because you turned it around deliberately
No you presented a strawman argument claiming I'd said that which I hadn't.

Hamas are terrorists.
Only designated terrorists because of their armed struggle against their oppressors.
It's like designating Ukrainians as terrorists due to their armed struggle agains thei invaders.

The only differences between Hamas killing and IDF killing is one side is wearing a uniform, and one side has vastly superior technological advanced weaponry.

Hamas people are Palestinian by nationality, but that doesn’t mean Palestinians are Hamas….many do not support Hamas
Strawman alert again. I never said they were. But 44% of Palestinians did support Hamas in the last Legislative elections.
I never said , not even implied that all Palestinians are Hamas. That's not my argument, that's Netanyahu's argument and justifcation for his collective revenge on Gaza.

They are attempting to get the bomb

So best advised to sort em out prior to acquiring the bomb

There will be a serious confrontation with the mad mullets eventually so best advised to sort it prior to them getting the bomb
Are you advocating nuclear war? It's not called MAD for nothing. :rolleyes:

What are you on? You're being very silly and completely illogical lately
Russia invade Ukraine. You could say they also oppressed them from WWII to about 1991 when USSR fell apart.
So Russia was the oppressor and the invader.
The two situations in that respect are not comparable.
You said “killing is killing”

now you are saying it’s not the same

So come on, do you think

A) Hamas terrorists killing hundreds of Israelis

is exactly the same as

B) Israel government responding to protect its citizens

Sponsored Links
Back