Israel under attack

Are you now saying ukrainian land isn't god given. Therefore, anyone can take it?
Give me an example of God given land
Oh hang on it’s not Russia is it

You actually believe god gave Russia there land ??

I
Don’t believe in god

Sponsored Links
Ol shut up Roy
It's better but not right.
Hamas have no complaint against anyone but Israel. They have not conducted any violence against anyone but their oppressors, Israel.
They do not hate nor want to kill "us all"
The only reason western governments have designated them as a terrorist organisation is due to their armed conflict against their oppressors, israel.
Yet Ukraine are applauded for their struggle against their invaders Russia.

Give me an example of God given land
Oh hang on it’s not Russia is it

You actually believe god gave Russia there land ??

I
Don’t believe in god
Russia's land came from hard work and sacrifices of the russians. Now that it's been established ukrainian land isn't god given, therefore the land can be taken by the russians?

Russia's land came from hard work and sacrifices of the russians. Now that it's been established ukrainian land isn't god given, therefore the land can be taken by the russians?

All land has at one time been taken by force

However the Ukranians are of a different opinion and don’t want there land taken by force

Same as the Palestinians the difference being Is that the Ukranians can do some thing about

So poo tins pass through was a bit of a mistake

250000 plus dead / wounded Russians and growing is testament to that mistake

But hey ho poo tin is 70 not in the best of health and those around ageing dictaters start jockeying for position

Best he keeps his food tasters around

Any way why don’t you start yer own thread about Russia / Ukraine instead of hijacking others threads with yer ball cocks

Sponsored Links
It can't be taken by force a second time, why?

This thread is about what is happening in Israel stop hijacking threads

Start yer own thread if that is what you want so wind yer neck in and jog on

Well it’s a massive failure of Israeli intelligence services

And on there own door step ffs

Last edited:
Well it’s a massive failure of Israeli intelligence services
Or maybe it's 'bibi' playing games to save his own skin and maintain power by allowing this to happen?

Or maybe it's 'bibi' playing games to save his own skin and maintain power by allowing this to happen?

Bit cynical in it ??

Possible but not likely imo

This attack could well lead to his downfall ( again) May be ???

Although I would say that Israeli intell services are some of the best

They punch well above there weight ?

So unusual caught with there pants down ????

Bit cynical in it ??

Well 'bibi' isn't exactly the most honest of characters is he...

And right now he's trying to strip the Israeli courts of their rights to judge on judicial cases over the knesset in a so called democratic country...

Many leaders like a war to 'rally the troops' when the going is getting rough...

Did the UK get the intelligence wrong as regards Islas Malvinas for a similar reason as regards the electoral prospects of a certain milk snatcher?

Let alone the non existence of WMDs in Iraq!

Well the Falklands are hardly on our door step

carrington resigned over the caper as there were rumblings of Argentine mischief

Also bear in mind thatcher was not if the opinion that the UK had the military clout to mount an invasion / take back the island

Untill
The chief of the military actually got in to no 10 to see her

Gaza Israelis different they share a border

Serious failure of intel ???

I can understand that it may well have been a failure of Israels intel (which is the best in the world).

You learn from your mistakes & that is expecially true where the stakes are so high.

Israels intel has just learned a few lessons & it won't be caught out again, at least not until someone discovers a way to keep secrets from Israels intel.

Bit cynical in it ??

True,but Elle could be right. The Falklands saved Maggie.

In the article I read, Netanyahu said Israel was going to cut off the supply of electricity, fuel and goods to Gaza.

Haven't they already been restricting the supply of electricity and water for some years?

Sponsored Links
Back