Israel under attack

Israel should just cut to the chase and nuke iran - that would sort out it all out in one quick press of the red button.
Why such blood thirst? You overestimate their ability, and they are easily stampeded to oblivion. The persians are an enduring civilisation and not easily taken out.

Sponsored Links
There's a surprise this person that drones on and on has cropped my post says it all.
Still seems to be content sitting behind his keyboard rather than facing those in London face to face such as the coward that he his.
Still if you can't come clean about your various guises and lie with impunity it's only to be expected.

The concern for Israel would be if this caper opens up : escalates on 3 fronts

Gaza
West Bank
Lebanon with Hezbollah who are allied to the mad mullers in Iran

Afaik there have already been some missile / mortar attack from the Lebanon ??

There's a surprise this person that drones on and on has cropped my post says it all.
Who is this person that you claim drones on about advocating violence?
Is this person who drones on and on advocating violence due to their oppression.

Or have you realised your enormous mistake, and reverted to other diversionary issues?

Don't hijack the threads, start your own.

Sponsored Links
In what way are they mad? They are highly strategic and capable, I would say on par with the russians. With nato pinned down, having got their money back from the US, it should not be surprising they now act.

Last edited:
The occupier of Palestine, (the British) in 1948, gave Palestinian land to a newly invented country. It wasn't theirs to give away.
Then they left the resulting conflict to find its own way. And here we are today, the conflict still raging.

More ****** from you. At that point in History Britain was trying to prevent the formation of an Israeli State.

They handed the problem over to the United Nations who held a vote about recognising the state of Israel, Britain abstained in that vote.

The concern for Israel would be if this caper opens up : escalates on 3 fronts

Gaza
West Bank

Afaik there have already been some missile / mortar attack from the Lebanon ??
Why such blood thirst? You overestimate their ability, and they are easily stampeded to oblivion. The persians are an enduring civilisation and not easily taken out.

Ultimately it boils down to a war between Iran and America.

Who do you think is going to win?

The Jew & the Arab went unto God & asked of God "when will there be peace between our people"

& God did reply "not in my chuffin lifetime".

In what way are they mad? They are highly strategic and capable, I would say on par with the russians. With nato pinned down, having got their money back from the US, it should not be surprising they now act.

Exactly

A bunch of fruit cakes

Last edited:
More ****** from you. At that point in History Britain was trying to prevent the formation of an Israeli State.

They handed the problem over to the United Nations who held a vote about recognising the state of Israel, Britain abstained in that vote.

You are not going sufficiently far back in history, or you are intentionally misrepresenting the situation.
The British administration was formalized by the League of Nations under the Palestine Mandate in 1923, as part of the]Partitioning of the Ottoman Empire following World War I. The Mandate reaffirmed the 1917 British commitment to the Balfour Declaration, for the establishment in Palestine of a "National Home" for the Jewish people, with the prerogative to carry it out.

The Balfour Declaration, which resulted in a significant upheaval in the lives of Palestinians, was issued on November 2, 1917.
The declaration turned the Zionist aim of establishing a Jewish state in Palestine into a reality when Britain publicly pledged to establish “a national home for the Jewish people” there.

Exactly

A bunch of fruit cakes
If you are into fruit cakes, can you go open thread in the cooking forum? This thread is about a fight between israel plus its pinned downed friends, and palestinians and their world wide friends.

Last edited:
Unlikely

Just some conspiracy nonsense
Peddled around by fruit cakes

Two conflicts deliberately started ?? To get votes

I don't think that. There is always a threat from Gazza, I find it hard to believe Israeli intelligence has Been caught out.

I don't necessarily believe what Elle said but I wouldn't discount it.

Sponsored Links
Back