Israeli plan to spread disease in Gaza is successful. Now Polio.

Sponsored Links
It's incomprehensible that a people who have suffered this in their history
1722358905929.png

Should do this to another group of people.
1722358946686.png

"Gaza has suffered its first case of polio for 25 years, with the disease paralysing a 10-month-old baby, the UN has confirmed."

FT.com

Sponsored Links
THFC supports it.
I believe THFC had a relative killed in July 7th bomb attack.

There’s a reason he hates Muslims, I’m not saying it’s right, but I couldn’t say how I would feel being in same situation, who could

Palestine was defeated 70 years ago and is under Israel's military occupation.

The Israeli captives are mostly being killed by Israel. As are the Palestinian captives held in much greater numbers in Israel. And the Palestinians in Palestine, of course.

Captive release is not Israel's objective. Some Israelis say it should be. Instead Israel's government is concentrating its efforts on killing Arabs and destroying Palestine.

Is any of that relevant to Polio and other disease which is spreading as a result of Israel's actions?

Palestine was defeated 70 years ago and is under Israel's military occupation.

The Israeli captives are mostly being killed by Israel. As are the Palestinian captives held in much greater numbers in Israel. And the Palestinians in Palestine, of course.

Captive release is not Israel's objective. Some Israelis say it should be.

And the surrender of Hamas?

Gaza hasn't been 'occupied' since 2005 when there was a complete Israeli withdrawal.

"Gaza has suffered its first case of polio for 25 years, with the disease paralysing a 10-month-old baby, the UN has confirmed."

FT.com
A bit like Newham then and the last time I looked, they weren’t being attacked by Israel.

When poverty becomes more widespread, diseases make a comeback. During Thatchers reign, tuberculosis made a comeback in London due to some dire living conditions and homelessness in london in the 1980s

A bit like Newham then and the last time I looked, they weren’t being attacked by Israel.

Were they subjected to a deliberate policy of starvation, as Palestinians are in Gaza?

Sponsored Links
Back