Killers(accused)of Fusilier Lee Rigby plead 'Not Guilty'

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Taz, I don't live in DIYnot... this place is a farcical environmant, like any other internet forum...

But let's get back to our debate...you seem to support Islam as a friendly religion? whereas I denounce any religion.... and even moreso islam... because of it's violence to non believers..

In the mall... people had their fingers cut off with pliers...

Taz... try to justify that before I go on..!!!!!?

I am not defending those that kill in the name of Islam or any other religion, far from it.

I am defending those followers that don't prescribe to the ramblings of fanatics. I disagree that all Muslims are to be feared and not trusted.

That's a bit like saying "if I had to chose, it would be odd numbers because I live at an odd number..."... and then the war starts... which side are you on? odd or even?.... errrr hello?!

"And kill them wherever you find them, "

The Quran.

They say it's the religion of peace...!!
it's a bit like saying that the Quran is like the AK47 of peace... or the fist of peace... !!

#timetowakeup!

Taz, I don't live in DIYnot... this place is a farcical environmant, like any other internet forum...

But let's get back to our debate...you seem to support Islam as a friendly religion? whereas I denounce any religion.... and even moreso islam... because of it's violence to non believers..

I am not defending those that kill in the name of Islam or any other religion, far from it.

I am defending those followers that don't prescribe to the ramblings of fanatics. I disagree that all Muslims are to be feared and not trusted.

That's a bit like saying "if I had to chose, it would be odd numbers because I live at an odd number..."... and then the war starts... which side are you on? odd or even?.... errrr hello?!

Forgive me..........but wtf are you on about?

Taz, if there was an islam uprising in Britain, then those lovely friendly muslims you talk about wouldn;t be in a pub slagging off the islamist aggressors.... they'd be at home, or at the mosque praising allah..

Taz, if there was an islam uprising in Britain, then those lovely friendly muslims you talk about wouldn;t be in a pub slagging off the islamist aggressors.... they'd be at home, or at the mosque praising allah..

Thanks for answering my question.......they'd be at home..not killing every infidel in town.

Thanks for answering my question.......they'd be at home..not killing every infidel in town.

Time to move on Taz... nice talking..

Sponsored Links
Back