Large outbuilding for living.

Sponsored Links
It's an outbuilding in a garden, not the Great Wall of China
that's why it needed planning consent mate.
any build that requires planning consent is as stated by me otherwise they would not have wasted their time and money hiring artchtects etc and waiting.

anyways, I'm really "happy" that you are "happy" with the .....:LOL::LOL::LOL: - To me its an eyesore but at least you posted a detail post with plans etc of that build becsye you are "happy":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

that's why it needed planning consent mate.
any build that requires planning consent is as stated by me otherwise they would not have wasted their time and money hiring artchtects etc and waiting.

I know. I said it had planning permission approval (planning application, for ancillary living accommodation). This thread is nothing to do with planning - you're the one that keeps bringing it up. As stated clearly in my OP, I am interested in doing something similar, not in complaining to the authorities or anybody else about it.

As for building regs, a final certificate approved by CICAIR in accordance with Section 48 (1) of the Building Act, has been issued, so all OK I assume.

Last edited:
o me its an eyesore but at least you posted a detail post with plans etc of that build becsye you are "happy":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Maybe you should read the first post, rather than just look at the photos and leap to crazy assumptions and then use the thread to waffle about your own daft opinions all over the place.

Motorbiking kindly answered my question in the 2nd post. Everything since then has mostly been you raving on about planning consent for no reason whatsoever. So put a lid on it, mate.

Sponsored Links
I know. I said it had planning permission approval (planning application, for ancillary living accommodation). This thread is nothing to do with planning - you're the one that keeps bringing it up. As stated clearly in my OP, I am interested in doing something similar, not in complaining to the authorities or anybody else about it.

As for building regs, it could well have approval for that too, I have not looked, and no desire to find out.

By your own admission, it has everything to do with planning

I have an idea what your agenda is here, so I will let you have the last word.

Take care, friend

:) :)

Back