Miserable 4 days in hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Broke ankle Friday night , out yesterday, can confirm our NHS service is still crap and the food worse.Shame because most of the staff were fine.

Sponsored Links
I've found the staff to be great whenever I've had to go with my ailments but it's the system itself that leaves much to be desired.

No doubt down to over paid underachieving middle management.

Sorry to hear about the limp.

How do you get to stay in hospital for nearly a week with just a broken ankle?

Has the free service not bothered to set the ankle or something to make it "crap". Would a paid for service be better for you next time?

I've found the staff to be great whenever I've had to go with my ailments but it's the system itself that leaves much to be desired.

No doubt down to over paid underachieving middle management.

Sorry to hear about the limp.

What makes you think its management fault?

Sponsored Links
How do you get to stay in hospital for nearly a week with just a broken ankle?

Has the free service not bothered to set the ankle or something to make it "crap". Would a paid for service be better for you next time?

Paid for won't deal with emergencies, private is for elective treatment boyo.

No doubt down to…

...Let me think, who sets the budget?

Why, it's our elected government, of course!

Who sets the priorities?

Who creates the rules?

Who sets the priorities?

Who creates the rules?

I think you could do with a bit of treatment yourself.

Do you think the hospital is a trust and struggling to pay the bills due to a wonderful PFI deal arranged by the bigoted Mr Brown?

Who sets the priorities?

Who creates the rules?

You should become a politician. You'd fit right in because they do nothing about it while constantly grandstanding too.

You get your vote just like the rest of us :rolleyes:

Well any dealings myself or my family have had with the NHS has been first class...

The only problems arising have been to do with delays in appointments (non emergencies), but then I guess you're bound to get that when the government(s) in charge believe in the private sector!

Having used health services in several countries, I know which one is the best 'national one' imo!

And Jeremy C Hunt's dream to flog off all the good bits to American Healthcare multinationals, and tax-dodging Richard Branson.

And Jeremy C Hunt's dream to flog off all the good bits to American Healthcare multinationals, and tax-dodging Richard Branson.

Well it didn't happen and he's not the Health Secrstary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back