Miserable 4 days in hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing is 100% great 100% of the time..Then again some people are ungrateful and always find something to moan about

I'm not sure your virtue signalling applies to cases where a patient has died or been permanently injured, or continues to suffer miserably due to incompetence or malpractice. I would argue that for some parts of the NHS the care and treatment on offer is comparable with that of the third world. I would not be so eager to count out the experiences of others just because they are contrary to your own.

Sponsored Links
I'm not sure your virtue signalling applies to cases where a patient has died or been permanently injured, or continues to suffer miserably due to incompetence or malpractice. I would argue that for some parts of the NHS the care and treatment on offer is comparable with that of the third world. I would not be so eager to count out the experiences of others just because they are contrary to your own.
For a start,,the OP contributes to slowing down A and E instead of using the alternative,then whinges about the system!!..As I said,no system 100%.

"""would not be so eager to count out the experiences of others just because they are contrary to your own."""

Ditto.Tis the nature of things and people,they tend to moan much more rapidly than Praise!!!

For a start,,the OP contributes to slowing down A and E instead of using the alternative,then whinges about the system!!..As I said,no system 100%.

And I agree with you he doesn't realise how lucky he's had it to get his ankle sorted and had some menial slop as a bonus because some people are not lucky enough to even get that. Don't let that turn into a virtuous rant about how amazing the NHS is though because it's far far from it.

Sponsored Links
"menial slop "..Sorry did not realise you were there when his food fell to that standard,whatever that term means.As said,he could of avoided even the "slop"

And I agree with you he doesn't realise how lucky he's had it to get his ankle sorted and had some menial slop as a bonus because some people are not lucky enough to even get that. Don't let that turn into a virtuous rant about how amazing the NHS is though because it's far far from it.
As said,,not 100% but not as bad as you rant about

How did you manage to break it?
Martial arts class in the gym , fell awkwardly foot twisted 90 degree to straight .Broken in three places , I straightened the foot while we waited for ambulance , then ambulance crew walked me to the ambulance ( probably not a good idea).
No food Saturday while waiting for a op space, same again Sunday , finally got op on Monday pm (30hours without food).
Surgeon said I could leave Tuesday but took another 24hours to be seen by physio and finally had ankle rewrapped before leaving .
Sitting in A&E at the moment as they fuuked up the plaster, surgeon asked for new caste to be applied but they just wrapped the old one .Toes go purple if I move and feels like ankle is in a vice .
Got URTI just for good measure , (hospitals have too many sick people.)

Last edited:

You have examples? Or just another made up claim.

You would rather have the US system where people cannot afford the ambulance do have died making their way to the hospital.

Or is it your first thought to phone around which ambulance provider is cheapest when you urgently need to go to hospital.

Martial arts class in the gym , fell awkwardly foot twisted 90 degree to straight .Broken in three places , I straightened the foot while we waited for ambulance , then ambulance crew walked me to the ambulance ( probably not a good idea).
No food Saturday while waiting for a op space, same again Sunday , finally got op on Monday pm (30hours without food).
Surgeon said I could leave Tuesday but took another 24hours to be seen by physio and finally had ankle rewrapped before leaving .
Sitting in A&E at the moment as they fuuked up the plaster, surgeon asked for new caste to be applied but they just wrapped the old one .Toes go purple if I move and feels like ankle is in a vice .
Got URTI just for good measure , (hospitals have too many sick people.)

Harsh :(. I hope they sort you out and that you make a fast recovery!!

Harsh :(. I hope they sort you out and that you make a fast recovery!!
Back in the car on way home , went to local hospital , they were very reluctant to touch another’s work but when they saw the bodge job underneath they replaced the lot . Happy days .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back