No doubt hate crime on the rise.

Motorbiking has reverted to pretending that criticism of racism, apartheid and genocide is anti-jewish.

A complete lie, but an attempt often tried. He's not very good at constructing a convincing case.

I wonder if he has sympathy with the trope "Is it because I is black?"

Sponsored Links
Being an angry racist troll or thick as mince doesn’t give you exemption from hate laws.

Or is the goal to get another thread shut down because it shines a light on nasty attitudes?

The Zionist sympathisers have conflated legitimate criticism of the far-right Fascist government of Israel as anti-semitic speech against all Jews.
Do they consider such criticism of the UK government as unpatriotic?

Sponsored Links
Except nobody has done this. Not to mention the language you choose to use is a dead give away.

Far right fascist government? give your head a shake.

By their own actions they fall into that category, and the description is used by many different organisations...including Israeli activists who see how their country has become dragged into Fascism by an intolerant demagogue. His best mates are Trump and Orban. What else do you need to know?

israeli system of government:

maybe start a new thread if you want to argue your point? It seems doomed, doomed I tel ya.

Zion and the Art of Armageddon has already covered many facets of the current conflict and i'm sure there's more to come in regard to the Zionist agenda. Any democracy can fall victim to a far-right government, and Israel has been led into this state by Netanyahu. Some folk in this forum would happily take the UK the down the same road with a vague idea of Reform without any real idea of what to do when they get there. Likud has a much clearer intent: evict Palestinians, create a wasteland and call it 'freedom'.

Why do you think an individual is not protected by law from being insulted, but a group who maybe subject to hate is?

"...perceived by the victim or any other person..."

Therein lies the problem.

Imagine a mentally disabled person who was subjected to insults because he was mentally disabled. He didn't understand he was being insulted, but another person did.

Still a problem?

Sponsored Links
Back