North versus South

• Thread starter chinablue777
  • Start date
Southern girls are much more daring , prettier , intelligent , and can certainly talk better than Northern girls. However , Northern girls are stronger , more helpfull , and don't panic in a crisis.
You make your stupid generalisations with such wonderful authority.

Sponsored Links
Back to drinking, my Welsh mates drink that much they should be dead. I don't think there are any other species that can keep up with these guys.

Back to drinking, my Welsh mates drink that much they should be dead. I don't think there are any other species that can keep up with these guys.

Used to work with a couple of guys from Merthyr. They invited me over for a weekend, to go out on the lash. In the pubs and clubs, the idea seemed to drink until you couldn't feel pain any more, then beat the living excrement out of each other: and that was just the women.

They went completely wild on Friday nights. I tried keeping up with them, but when it got to the stage that I was having trouble hanging onto the floor, I let them get on with it. Mind you, if you have seen Merthyr, drinking to forget is probably for the best.

Sponsored Links
Southern girls are much more daring , prettier , intelligent , and can certainly talk better than Northern girls. However , Northern girls are stronger , more helpfull , and don't panic in a crisis.
And he's clearly never been to Essex. :LOL:

Here,here.........I will drink to that but real mans ale ,not that southern softie shandy stuff.........southerners........gang of pufters

My pleasure ! But I see you are from Merseyside so I guess it does not matter where the girls are from as you wouldn't know how to treat one anyway.

Southern girls are an easy lay. Us northern men seem to be able to satisfy them, we reach the parts the southern men cannot reach, they just cannot get enough of us.

There is no difference, grow up, I have lived worked and grown up in both the north and the south. there is a full spectrum of people in all areas. I live in the south, no community down here?, well... I'll show you something different. we live in a tight knit community, however, fit in and ur accepted straight away, and i know someone who will back that up 100%

Who is that then? Come on spill the beans.

Sponsored Links
Back