Notable Obituaries.

Donald Sheppard: D-Day veteran

He was among a unit of Royal Engineers who landed on Juno Beach in Normandy, France, on 6 June 1944, as part of one of the most successful military operations in history. He later helped to liberate the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp in Germany. Carried a piece of shrapnel around in one of his lungs for years before a doctor told him it'd be better off removed. The few are becoming fewer every year...

Sponsored Links
So a sh*t summer, riots, snatching pensioners winter fuel allowance and now the bastard has killed Larry!
I have seen no announcement of such a tragedy

Larry_the_cat_waiting_to_be_let_into_10_Downing_St.jpg

I have seen no announcement of such a tragedy

View attachment 355229

For once, you may be right. I think someone has been posting misinformation in the Notable Obituaries, post #2720 -

I even told my Mum. Suppose I will have to untell her now. :mad:

So folks, despite the nonsense in the obituaries topic, it looks like Larry lives! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Sponsored Links
Mind you that won’t stop trumpf accusing him of killing cats, the fake news is (accidentally) out there

Wasn’t he the 'ghost' one in the white suit in 'Randell and Hopkirk deceased'?

That was my first thought when I saw his picture but discounted it because surely that would have been mentioned in the story, a bigger role than 'Corrie' I would have thought.
Anyway, it was him.

Or is him, probably is a ghost now.

Sponsored Links
Back