ok, i'm fed up of looking for which new boiler

With my current bad back, I don't think I would survive the blood loss.

Besides... Big day tomorrow. Need to look my best ;)
Giving away free money passing that job up lol , and what’s this big day ? Going to an intergas factory ,,, you don’t want them to see the fresh scars of a Worcester ? Lol

Sponsored Links
It's a secret (seriously). But you'll all have your chance to laugh sooner or later :LOL:

Actually writing it like that, technically there 3 things, and 2 of them are tomorrow, the 3rd is in a couple of weeks.

I'll tell you about one tomorrow evening if you don't figure it out yourself by 10pm. :whistle:

You have finally seen the light and going to work for worcsester ,,, but you have to look fresh , trim and clean hands ?

Sponsored Links
I doubt Wooshitter would even let me on a training course nowadays :LOL:
Yh same as Baxi for me , last time I went there I was nit picking and slating everything, I did tell them they were better to work on ,,,, but the damage was done lol

Yh same as Baxi for me , last time I went there I was nit picking and slating everything, I did tell them they were better to work on ,,,, but the damage was done lol

Don’t let gas112 hear that :LOL:

But I did say they are good to work on , must count for summin lol

There a bit old fashioned, but like you say easy to work on.

I think Dan is doing something for TV? Worlds tallest plumbers

Atmos were importing Intergas before Intergas UK set up Totally different company, but the boilers were Intergas.

Problem was, especially your way is that most were badly installed iirc the stories from the other warranty peeps.

Ahh right , went to one last week , had a leak on the return pipe , wasn’t noticed until the whole void was filled with water and then blew the board lol I agree not a good picture , but do you see what I mean ?

Attachments

• F917C88C-23E7-43CD-B206-13A683319887.jpeg
    F917C88C-23E7-43CD-B206-13A683319887.jpeg
    163 KB · Views: 104
By void I mean the whole tray underneath everything probs about 2/3 inches in depth

By the time they leak the ev has usually gone so I strip that joint down and replace what's left of the fibre washer with either liquid PTFE or Loctite 55.

Bloody stupid place to put an ev, but it's because the Dutch don't routinely put them in the boilers. So it was a compromise for the UK like the Rapid and the new Xtreme.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back