ok, i'm fed up of looking for which new boiler

Sponsored Links
Was actually coming from the pipe before the wb joint , also some rem tard fit the flue right above the boiler casing which meant I had to prize it off , , bottom come off freely but there was literally about 2mm clearance off the top

Sponsored Links
I did think that but why have the ex vessel and prv on flow ?

Like I said am internal ev isn't the done thing in Holland and there was nowhere else to put it for the UK, where installers insisted on one. If you think any of, most internal Evs are too small and in the way.

No , is this because they knew this was an issue lol

Makes draining the boiler easy when changing the pump head, ev, or flow switch.

That boiler was unlucky to lose the board that way.

Hence why I said it was return pipe leaking , in all honestly I want her to rip the piece of sheet out , but think she’s going for a repair ,,,, there’s just no telling old people lol

The pipe in your pic is the flow with the prv branch.

What is the "wb joint".

That boiler should have another 10 to 15 years left in it if it is serviced correctly..

The pipe in your pic is the flow with the prv branch.

What is the "wb joint".

That boiler should have another 10 to 15 years left in it if it is serviced correctly..
A ****e vokera may go on for years to come if “serviced “ correctly , serviced is a loose term and we all know that

It's doesn't take much to do... Certainly compared to the junior and cdi.
Yh sorta but the junior and cdi are easy enough to strip and clean , may take longer but that just makes it seem more “ professional “ maybe to the un trained person , **** me some one congratulated me on how much of a though job I done cleaning a condensate trap out on a junior cus they never seen it be done before lol

And before you say a service should always be a strip down etc I don’t tend to do it unless fam pull and other readings are out

Full strip on an Intergas every 3 to 5 years. Doesn't necessarily need any seals. Can't remember changing an electrode set ever

Some off the older ones are getting the burners rotated now.

Full strip on an Intergas every 3 to 5 years. Doesn't necessarily need any seals. Can't remember changing an electrode set ever

Some off the older ones are getting the burners rotated now.
Come across only 2 in this area which is mainly bath , Bristol , bit of Swindon and surrounding I think one should be coming up for a service soon , il post up when I do , as abit I’d advise would help :D

I found a little tool the other day that makes it a dream.

What model though?
Mate I can’t remeber what model it is it was last year ,,, was about 6/8 years old then , did make me larf though before she shown me it she said be prepared as not many people know about this boiler ,,,, in my mind it was gunna be either a atag, keston or a intergas ,,, , atleast I’ve seen a fair few Kestons, I just asked her for the instructions and pretty much done a probe and go and ran off with my tail behind my legs :ROFLMAO:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back