ONE OF MY PREDICTIONS OF THINGS TO COME

Sponsored Links
B.O.B DOLE said:
All workers will be on minimum wages in 10 years.

aslong as bliar and bush are in charge, i doubt well be here in 10 years.

ave a virtual one on me marra
newcastle_brown_ale.jpg

B.O.B DOLE said:
No more scroungers on the dole then. That'll save a few bob on welfare payments eh? Will it be compulsory to work? ;)

Sponsored Links
B.O.B DOLE said:

Two responses spring to mind:

1. I'm sure that a lot of immigrant workers who work in sweatshops and in farm-gangs will be qite glad to hear this.

2. I employ a couple of lads and due to what you said, I told them that each year from now on their pay will go down instead of up until they have reached the minimum wage. They weren't best chuffed and want to know your address Bob.

petewood said:
B.O.B DOLE said:

Two responses spring to mind:

1. I'm sure that a lot of immigrant workers who work in sweatshops and in farm-gangs will be qite glad to hear this.

2. I employ a couple of lads and due to what you said, I told them that each year from now on their pay will go down instead of up until they have reached the minimum wage. They weren't best chuffed and want to know your address Bob.

its not me pal who is doing it it this so called management they are taking control over everything i thing its called corprates, plc , group, these are the ones who you need to send your lads round to see remember the days when the students used to be televised on t.v demonstrating now all of a sudden none is shown there are riots going on all other the country
but you wont see it in the papers or on t.v

If people are paid less, the cost of living will go down.

That would be a good thing... provided my salary doesn't go down as well. :D

Right, my prediction of things to come:

1) Flying cars (you heard it here first)
2) The wind will change and Blair's face will stick like that (the cheesy grin will become permanent)
3) We will find a disc standard that lasts for more than 10 years (DVD has been out about 10 years and we will start buying our HD-DVD or BluRay players next year!)
4) We will discover that cars will run on ordinary untreated seawater, and OPEC has known this all along.

Back