POLICE SCUM BAGS and a 2 million reward

I just wish I had a nickle for all the differences I could point to between the utopian society we all aspire to create for ourselves and the real world we actually live in.

When a politician runs for office, he says what he thinks will get him elected, not what he really thinks.

Fat ugly girls and short bald men aren't equally popular because they have a nice personality.

I go to work cuz it pays the bills, not because I enjoy what I do.

I know a girl who's mother told her not to settle for anyone, so she kept looking for Mr. Perfect until she was 41. Now she has a cat.

There are lots of brutal hated dictators in this world that need to be removed from power, not just Saddam Hussain.

When I ask the 17 year old at the hardware store how to tell if a paint is really an "enamel", he'll probably make up an answer for me before he admits he doesn't know.

North Korea knows that nuclear blackmail pays.

And, truth is, there's lots of people that would pay 2 million dollars for information leading to the whereabouts of their other 78 million than for information leading to the whereabouts of some kidnappers. In both cases, our society would be better served if neither had gone missing in the first place.

Sponsored Links
Let`s judge the system when they are caught,and compare the sentences for the robbery with those for murder

Sponsored Links
As has been said, the reward is being put up by the insurance company and it's a good move financially. With regard to rewards for information about crimes invovling the harming of children, what would you feel about someone who knows the identity of of such a criminal but only offers up the info when given money?

Sorry got to stick my oar in here! One of the reasons why a cash reward is made when millions of quid is nicked is quite correctly because the insurance co's have to underwrite the loss. How can you relate the murder of a child or any person for that matter, to a cash value? Indeed many parents or relatives may be severely offended if an attempt of this nature was made. I do speak with some experience. Hairyjon

hairyjon said:
Sorry got to stick my oar in here! One of the reasons why a cash reward is made when millions of quid is nicked is quite correctly because the insurance co's have to underwrite the loss. How can you relate the murder of a child or any person for that matter, to a cash value? Indeed many parents or relatives may be severely offended if an attempt of this nature was made. I do speak with some experience. Hairyjon

Maybe your right it just shows how easy a person like myself can have a change of mind ......... but not like many of the block heads on this forum.

Thanks B.o.b. This sort of thing has no monetry value. Just heartache.
We all care for those that are starving and so on in what's laughly known as 'The Third World'- I can't see why it's called that as it's part of the same world as we live in. It's corrupt governments and country leaders that cause most of the problems. Please don't be afraid to reply it may help someone else who feels they can't. Love Hairyjon. Politics are a b**ch

Um, I hope I didn't offend anyone. I'm worried 'cos no-one has said anything since? Hairyjon

No, hairyjon, you didn't offend anyone. You posted at 8:47 PM on Monday and then again several hours later at 1:09 AM on Tuesday.

You probably weren't aware that everyone in the forum sets aside that block of time every night for meditation and self awareness. That's why there was no response during those hours. ;)

nice to see and admitted bob, like you say not many do....the power of a reasoned argument!

Nestor_Kelebay said:
No, hairyjon, you didn't offend anyone. You posted at 8:47 PM on Monday and then again several hours later at 1:09 AM on Tuesday.

You probably weren't aware that everyone in the forum sets aside that block of time every night for meditation and self awareness. That's why there was no response during those hours. ;)

ohhh....that's what you call it ;)

B.O.B DOLE
Maybe your right it just shows how easy a person like myself can have a change of mind ......... but not like many of the block heads on this forum.

well said ...good point ... ;)

"everyone in the forum sets aside that block of time every night for meditation and self awareness"

Nice one Nestor..lol :)

Thanks Folks!... I have now spent a fair bit of time in the general chat category and can see why there may be a need for meditation and self awareness! One hesitates to ask what the next step is?..... :D Hairyjon

Sponsored Links
Back