Post the best photo you took today

Sponsored Links
Notch7 - thank you a stunning week in West Cornwall. Stormy (not Daniels) on Sunday but some fine Autumn sun.

Nwgs2- stopped in Pendeen and spent a week walking the coastal paths in the far west. Never made it to St Ives. Tinners arms ale and whitebait for lunch last year. Really special.

Have you tried fish and chips night at the Trewellard Arms? Link Every Thursday night with usually 3 choices of the freshest Newlyn fish. I had the John Dory fried in perfect batter and lovely chips. Best I have had in years. Good ale in an old fashioned local pub.

This is a better picture of Portheras Cove.

View attachment 357914
No I’ve never really spent any time in St. Just. I had mates in Sennen Cove so between there, Penzance and St. Ives.

Oh and Marazion when it was a sunny Sunday.

But I’ll have a look down St. Just next year when we see her family.

Funny you mention Newlyn, my brother Inlaw is a buyer for all the major supermarkets. He started off in Newlyn market and made his way to the top.

If you live away and have not been recently the A30 Truro bypass / dual carriageway is now open and it makes it so much quicker and easier.

Marrazion another favorite and more than just a stoping off point for St Micheals Mount. Spectacular gardens.

1728143134105.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back