PRIVATE LANDLORDS

B

B.O.B DOLE

does anyone know of any data banks or information on how to get addresses of private landlords

Sponsored Links
I would imaging that your local City Council would have a list of private landlords in your area.

Perhaps try a general search for private landlords in the area you wish to live via a search engine on the web.

What about local letting/estate agents?

JulieL said:
I would imaging that your local City Council would have a list of private landlords in your area.

Perhaps try a general search for private landlords in the area you wish to live via a search engine on the web.

What about local letting/estate agents?

they wont give me there private contacts i am looking to do business with them and i am finding it hard to get there private contacts they seem to be data protected

You will be able to Buy lists of such people from reputable agencies, a web search should provide you with the information.

Compnaies such as Letsure may sell list of subscribing Landlords or they may not, but worth asking the question I suppose.

Sponsored Links
FWL_Engineer said:
You will be able to Buy lists of such people from reputable agencies, a web search should provide you with the information.

Compnaies such as Letsure may sell list of subscribing Landlords or they may not, but worth asking the question I suppose.
what would i type in the search

The name of the owner of a given property is available to anyone for a fee via the land registry. However, if you're looking to track down the private address of your negligent landlord, and he has half a brain, you might as well whistle.

Back