Reform 'Contract' (Manifesto)

Ukrane is an independent sovereign country, pootin misses the iron curtain. The eu was born of the embers of ww2 and its destruction of europe, which is why pootin is so desperate to blame and destabilise. He has been brown nosin* europe for decades to build up to this moment. And faux rage must calculate his followers are dumb enough to lap it up because they despise the eu and despise our precious democracy.

Sponsored Links
Nigel Farage is the UK version of Alex Navalny.
A dissident who speaks truth to power.
The state and its propagnda mouthpiece known as the BBC are determined to keep him marginalised.
Farage is bang on about the EU and its military wing NATO.
Although there is lot of stuff Farage says that I would never agree with, on this one issue, he is correct.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Anybody ever want to think nato would invade Russia ?
Russia has a long history of invasion from the Western Europe.
The Americans, British, French and a long list of others , have at one time or another invaded Russian territory.
The last time Russia was invaded they lost over 20 million citizens, so it isn't surprising that they are a tad paranoid about Western Europeans and their militaries on their borders.

Last edited:
Russia has a long history of invasion from the Western Europe.
The Americans, British, French and a long list of others , have at one time or another invaded Russian territory.
The last time Russia was invaded they lost over 20 million citizens, so it isn't surprising that they are a tad paranoid about Western Europeans and their militaries on there borders.
Does anybody think it's likely now or in the foreseeable future, without Russia doing something stupid ?

Sponsored Links
The state and its propagnda mouthpiece known as the BBC are determined to keep him marginalised.
Although there is lot of stuff Farage says that I would never agree with, on this one issue, he is correct.
Rubbish

He gets heard without any issues.

Isn't imprisoned for saying what he says.

What was Navalny imprisoned for?
You tell me.

Farage had his own radio and TV outlets, without restriction.

I even heard him telling lies (and he was challenged) on bbc TV.

Doesn't compare in any way to the political opposition in Russia.

You made a very misleading, if not untrue, comment of comparison

That would worry me if I was nige
An elitist who exploits his angry gullible followers
That’s not working then. Far rage has had incredibly wide unchallenging coverage from the mainstream media
Has it crossed your mind that Europe needs protecting from russsia; they are permanently undermining us, murdering their citizens on our sovereign soil, carrying out cyber attacks, and very effectively sowing division between European countries. Classic divide and rule which is showing dividends. Russsia is an empire in the making.
It’s the one issue he is most wrong on.
Only if you know what time it is from a reliable source

What was Navalny imprisoned for?
it would be nice to know but some pundits mention at times that if he stood against Putin he would loose due to his western views.
Interesting aside - who opened up Russia to some extent to the west - Putin. Hence the war loosing western investment there. Putin decided old style communism is not a good idea. He's not the only one that has done that eg China.

Pootin was emboldened

The west stood by and did nowt when he annexed a part of the Ukraine ( crimea) in 2014

The west stood bye and did nowt when they used chemical weapons in Syria

The EU / west encouraged ? The Ukraine ? To seek EU membership ? Or get closer to the EU / West

It is not just farage who warned about possible consequences years ago

Dr David Owen and others warned about the possible consequences again years ago

But we are where we are potentially a war that will spread ? And start a wider conflict in Europe ??

You are what?

"The Reform UK leader said that he "disliked" the Russian president - but had admired his abilities as a statesman".

The Reform leader confirmed his belief the West "provoked" the conflict - but said it was "of course" the Russian president's "fault".

Do you agree with what he said?

Yes or no

You are what?

Do you agree with what he said?

Yes or no
I have to assume its yes.

His post sounded like he agreed, and he won't deny it.

Dangerous, these Russian supporters. Don't forget Chamberlains stance.

An example please where Starmer didn't give an answer?
Question time
"We're going to spend more on defence". "Where’s the money coming from?". Nothing.
"We're going to spend more on the NHS". "Where’s the money coming from?" Nothing.
"We're going to stop people bidding higher on rental properties". "How are you going to do that?" Nothing.

It wasn’t just me that noticed it either.

"Starmer is finding it increasingly difficult to avoid specific questions about tax. The audience rather surprisingly started to groan and shout this evening when he tried (multiple times) to pivot the conversation away from tax and towards his family upbringing. ‘I'm not going to sit here tonight and write the next five years of budgets.’ But when it comes to Labour, that is exactly what people want to know."

"On the Labour leader, reader Nigel Curtress wrote: “Keir Starmer is slippery. He never answered the questions,” and instead “launched into stock monologues”.

Etc etc.

Are you a Corbin supporter, like Tranny?

Farage seems to be playing the semantic game.

There is a big difference between provoking somebody and doing something benign, which that same somebody can then twist into an excuse to do what they wanted to do all along.

Sponsored Links
Back