Sanity check on plumbing quote

Sponsored Links
Depends mate. If it's local and through a mutual contact, I'll go at no cost but other enquiries then I'll at least try and make sure there's a chargeable job I can do whilst there, looking at the other stuff.
As @johnny2007 wrote... there's too many ****takers about!
I can see both your points im in a privileged position were everything i look at is no more than ten minutes away and dont need to make a special journey can just nip in when passing . i forget that to do my max of a mile and half away, in london can take yous an hour to get to

and shouldnt be charging for coming out to quote wouldnt have allowed him in the door minute he said that
In London is different.
You'll be struggling to find someone to do the job, let alone giving you a free quote.
I used to get lots of calls to quote for kitchens.
All ****stakers trying to get a written quote and free plans to then haggle with some cowboys.
I stopped doing free plans and only designed simple sketches by hand there and then.
Free quotes in London are only for known customers, unless you're wickes or howdens or any of the big ones.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back