Seen The Tory Party Political Broadcast?

And what happens if the rich don’t like the idea and decide to leave?

Tax the next wealthiest?

If you want the wealthy to pay more you could simply encourage them to come.

Sponsored Links
And what happens if the rich don’t like the idea and decide to leave?

Tax the next wealthiest?

If you want the wealthy to pay more you could simply encourage them to come.
The majority won't go. Some will. Just like all levels of people.

As long as they can earn more than they pay out. If their wealth comes from UK, they won't run away from it. Exactly the same as the international business' that keep threatening to leave if taxed more.

If they do, bye.

The majority won't go. Some will. Just like all levels of people.

As long as they can earn more than they pay out. If their wealth comes from UK, they won't run away from it. Exactly the same as the international business' that keep threatening to leave if taxed more.

If they do, bye.

1 person leaving in the top 1% equates to the same income tax as 100+ on minimum wage.

A small minority leaving will mean more lost than gained. The ones most likely to go are the ones who will pay the most.

Sponsored Links
1 person leaving in the top 1% equates to the same income tax as 100+ on minimum wage.

A small minority leaving will mean more lost than gained. The ones most likely to go are the ones who will pay the most.
Just shows how little the minimum workers earn. You agree they struggle to pay the taxes needed though.

Which is why wealthier people pay more. I'm all for helping people on low wages develop the skills to enjoy higher paid employment.

You agree that encouraging high tax payers to leave is not good policy?

Which is why wealthier people pay more. I'm all for helping people on low wages develop the skills to enjoy higher paid employment.

You agree that encouraging high tax payers to leave is not good policy?
Much better to have a well paid workforce that can afford to pay taxes than a few very rich that do their best to avoid paying.

In my experience every few years these rich folk threaten to leave, and don't

If they don't like it here and don't want to pay, off they go. Bye.

Sponsored Links
Back