Shame on Macron

Let’s face it

If any one in here with daughters has to choose a country in the Middle East for there daughters to live were would you choose / send them ??

Yes exactly ;)
they would be very safe in Israel (providing we allow Israel to defend itself)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Gib and n. Ireland are problems created by the Tories and b......

Don't blame others.

As an aside, how did we acquire these territories ?
the island in question was uninhabited (apart from a few frenchmen which need booted off)

how far do you want to go back, should Britain be returned to the Saxons ? I like to use the end of Enlightenment as a cut off date on all of these matters, before that european societies were, well, they were similar to how the middle east is now, waring factions killing each other on mass with religion often used as an excuse

Israel's been 'defending' itself in Gaza for a year now - don't you read the news?
aye - but have you seen the criticism for them doing this

Israel have been extremely tolerant, take Lebonan for instance, they have fired missiles into Israel every single day for 11 months, as soon as Israel say enough is enough and try to force them to stop - they are accused as the aggressor.

Palestine.
These pointless support arguments seem to ignore that all want a solution to that - other than apparently Israel.

One of the problem with some people's views is that they find it hard to position themselves in the colonial period that was still well around in 1920 and later that started this entire shooting match. They need to in order to understand both Arab and Israeli views and reactions. Then just work forwards in time. Come 67 the Arab view hadn't changed much hence the oil embargo in the 70's when it was clear that things re Palestine were not progressing.Their view in real terms hasn't changed at all. There must be a meaningful Palestine state.

Arab problems - a some what different area. I hoped to find something shorter and better than this.

the island in question was uninhabited (apart from a few frenchmen which need booted off)

how far do you want to go back, should Britain be returned to the Saxons ? I like to use the end of Enlightenment as a cut off date on all of these matters, before that european societies were, well, they were similar to how the middle east is now, waring factions killing each other on mass with religion often used as an excuse
Oh i think the Gibralter and N Ireland issues are much more recent than that.

But you can just ignore it, it's ok

aye - but have you seen the criticism for them doing this
So you think it’s wrong to criticise the relentless bombing of innocent women and children in a small area from which they can’t escape.

Sponsored Links
Back