Shame on Macron

the island in question was uninhabited (apart from a few frenchmen which need booted off)
If so must be dual nationals or something due to the colour of the people who are complaining about this new deal. They were not part of the negotiations and never have been,

Sponsored Links
So you think it’s wrong to criticise the relentless bombing of innocent women and children in a small area from which they can’t escape.
Hamas Hezzbollah always chose to fight from within / behind groups of women and children - it is a difficult one I grant you, but if someone keeps shelling you from a hospital are you never allowed to fight back? the war-crimes lot think it is ok to do so.

It is horrible what is happening to the good people of Beirut now, but they must have known for the last 11 months that Israel would retaliate at some point, It is a difficult one, Israel has to be allowed to go after the terrorists. Don't have terrorists as part of your community is probably the answer (although I grant that is easier said than done)

If so must be dual nationals or something due to the colour of the people who are complaining about this new deal. They were not part of the negotiations and never have been,
I'm wondering who has been part of this deal - will we find out someone bought starmer some snazzy new boxer shorts for £10,000 a pair

Hamas Hezzbollah always chose to fight from within / behind groups of women and children - it is a difficult one I grant you, but if someone keeps shelling you from a hospital are you never allowed to fight back? the war-crimes lot think it is ok to do so.

It is horrible what is happening to the good people of Beirut now, but they must have known for the last 11 months that Israel would retaliate at some point, It is a difficult one, Israel has to be allowed to go after the terrorists. Don't have terrorists as part of your community is probably the answer (although I grant that is easier said than done)

One way or another I smell a regime change coming in Iran. In a stroke, that will be the end of funding for Hezbollah and Hamas.
Anniversary of October 7 tomorrow, a fitting day to strike Iran.

Sponsored Links
Macron a fruit cake he may well go the way of other French politician(s) get tagged and placed under house arrest :giggle:

All this current caper was started by Hamas on the 7 th October

They were well aware of the potential Israeli response as were there fellow conspirators in Tehran

So the entire blame for what is occuring and what will occur is there fault and the fault of the mad mullers in Tehran

The Chagos Island base is under lease. Apparently details escape your notice when you pander to the gallery. If you're prepared to support a war criminal in pursuit of a genocidal agenda then good luck to you.

He is not supporting the ayatollah / mad mullers in Tehran

So if you are prepared to support terrorist orgs And criminals and the mad mullers hell bent on genocide than good luck to you

obviously you and your cohorts in here are against us and side with the terrorist,

I don't know why you feel impelled to post lies and nonsense.

Presumably because you support racism, apartheid and genocide and don't like to see it criticised.

Back