Votes: 3 13.0%
  • centre right

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Don't know

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Sponsored Links
to me it should be
{A} i look after those around me and care for society in general through my donations off time and finances even iff i cant really afford it
{B}i look after those around me and care for society in general through my donations off time and finances because i can
{C}i look after those around me and care for society in general through my donations off time
{D}i look after those around me through my donations off time and finances even if i cant really afford it
at about {G} where only self improvement and greed kicks in when scrounging from and trampling on others kick in with zero care for others would be a better chart as peoples actions will place them better in society than artificial boxes that mean different thing to different people
me personally high time and effort to those around me with financial help freely offered but a struggle to give as people are proud
contributions to local charities will only happen iff they are genuine charites where preferably 90+% goes to the front line rather than the shocking sub 50% off most larger charrities as wages are paid from donations
:cry:;)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Today the terms “left wing” and “right wing” are used as symbolic labels for liberals and conservatives, but they were originally coined in reference to the physical seating arrangements of politicians during the French Revolution.

The split dates to the summer of 1789, when members of the French National Assembly met to begin drafting a constitution. The delegates were deeply divided over the issue of how much authority King Louis XVI should have, and as the debate raged, the two main factions each staked out territory in the assembly hall. The anti-royalist revolutionaries seated themselves to the presiding officer’s left, while the more conservative, aristocratic supporters of the monarchy gathered to the right.

quite a mixture for me, don't like inward migration but believe in climate change, support Israel and Ukraine and thought brexit was stupid, loathe Starmer and Labour, but ride a bike

quite a mixture for me, don't like inward migration but believe in climate change, support Israel and Ukraine and thought brexit was stupid, loathe Starmer and Labour, but ride a bike
You’re a left central right winger!

Sponsored Links
Back