Space saving bathroom refit.

Space saving baths, no space to stretch out

Sponsored Links
Of course not but if the room is too short they can work as a compromise and for the kids they're a hundred times better than no bath.

Could you make a nice vaulted ceiling - that’ll give you the impression of space?

My mate has one. Crammed a shower and a bath in a too small bathroom. Shower is too small and the bath, I’m not exaggerating, is no more than 4ft long!

Sponsored Links
If your a lump, then no!

I've had a 1700mm x 750 x 520 (feet)

Never had an issue as a family. + it doubled as a shower.

American baths are like that.
My mate has one. Crammed a shower and a bath in a too small bathroom. Shower is too small and the bath, I’m not exaggerating, is no more than 4ft long!
Very uncomfortable

Your words you deleted
''why would you say that?
I don't think we've talked at all in the forum''.

That's because I won't mix with nutters like you.

Why not stick to your baiting on the GD
But my post is still there - why would you say i deleted them?
You've hardly been in the GD as far as i know.

But my post is still there - why would you say i deleted them?
You've hardly been in the GD as far as i know.
IMG_2402.gif

Your always exaggerating !!!@

Does it really matter? You're kinda trolling now.
How d'you figure that?
I found it interesting that a bathroom could do without a vanity unit to save space and was going to ask more before Elsa had a tantrum and began throwing insults. What's her problem?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back