starting a van with flat battery

Sponsored Links
You need help. You won't find it here so...

( dazler :idea:)

help , blimey he may be beyond help :idea:

I suggested an intensive course of colonic irrigation :idea: dunno if they do that in France ? dare say he could go private :idea:

could try crowd funding to pay for it may be :idea: or may be organise some type of whip round in here for funds jeez I would put a pound into the pot :cool:

Sponsored Links
1962-Ferrari-250-GTO.jpg

1200px-Mitsubishi_Colt_Galant_GTO_MR.jpg

Mitsubishi-3000GT-VR4-Buyers-Guide.jpg

HSV-Monaro-GTO-Blue-5-1.jpg

Not a GTO:

4856470199_81b8bc9d6f_b.jpg

54-Pontiac-Bonneville-Spcl-DV-10-MB_03.jpg

R0c28647fe710108093a8b4cc6568b45d

every time I see some one saying GTO I immediately think Pontiac GTO :) tis a mind thing :)

I thought look out he has got a collectable / valuable Pontiac GTO :confused:

They had to call it a 3000gt in Europe due to Ferrari having the trademark iirc.

They had to call it a 3000gt in Europe due to Ferrari having the trademark iirc.

I cant find a single thing to back that up. Ferrari did register, and eventually lose, a trademark for the shape of the 250 GTO, but thats it.

there was some minor spat in the 60's when pontiac used the format

letters were exchanged but think ferrari were told to go and do one

some manus are starting to clamp down on trademarks / models in particular Jaguar who have sent legal letters to certain kit car replica manus .

One has allegedly shut up shop over the caper (?)

and another one in Holland I think are basically getting bombed out with legal costs ?

I think a good while back Ford finally clamped down on use of the cobra name ??

there was certainly a legal spat years ago ref Caterham and westfield ?

Sorry my mistake, it was Mitsubishi's choice to rename it. They also made a Dodge Stealth which apart from bumper and rear spoiler was the same car.

The GTO was rebadged as the 3000GT by the time it came to North America. The Japanese automaker opted for the name change in western markets to avoid comparison to the Italian Ferrari 250 GTO and the American Pontiac GTO.

If I recall correctly

Dutton ( kit cat manu) who manufacture an amphibious car

Also built a car called the Sierra way before Ford used the name on there model

that caused a bit of a spat :)

and afaik the mini car manu ( at the time) failed to register the cooper name in the states

some small 1 man band type company had already got it ???

Sponsored Links
Back