Thanks Kier.

Sponsored Links
Feel free to ignore my threads then. Don’t waste your time replying of it’s a pointless thread in your mind. Start a couple of interesting ones of your own, I’m sure they’ll be riveting.

Come on Mottie, you must admit you have been made to look a tad silly...........youve just tried to claim inflation has risen under Labour.........for an inflation period when Conservatives were in power :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think youve been watching too many Trump speeches

The problem with threads like yours, if they are not challenged, is how fake news begins and circulates
But what happens when you challenge posts of Notch with claims of me saying "all black families are thieves"? Go on, challenge him with his fake quotes. No, you won’t, will you.

IMG_6753.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Come on Mottie, you must admit you have been made to look a tad silly...........youve just tried to claim inflation has risen under Labour.........for an inflation period when Conservatives were in power :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think youve been watching too many Trump speeches

Mottie is suffering a Trumpian meltdown recently (y)

But what happens when you challenge posts of Notch with claims of me saying "all black families are thieves"? Go on, challenge him with his fake quotes. No, you won’t, will you.

View attachment 352198
5 years ago.

Before my time. No idea what was going on at the time. Cba to dig out all the context that went with it.

No doubt it was based on something.

You're ranting has happened in the last 2 months, much more relevant.

View attachment 352198
Its good you admit to 4 out of the 5 racist comments brought to your attention that youve made in the past

at least you are honest about your hatred of foreigner

Its good you admit to 4 out of the 5 racist comments brought to your attention that youve made in the past

at least you are honest about your hatred of foreigner
Commenting that there were loads of Arabs in London during Arab supercar season is not racist. Commenting that many of the pickpocketing gangs operating in London were Romanian is not racist. It’s just facts. Pretending that I said "All black families are thieves" is a blatant attempt to stir up racial hatred so you should look to yourself when describing racist actions and words.

Commenting that there were loads of Arabs in London during Arab supercar season is not racist.
odd how didnt mention the supercar season at the time....mustve slipped yer mind eh

odd how didnt mention the supercar season at the time....mustve slipped yer mind eh
Yet another Notch lie - it’s as if that’s all you can do these days. Did you actually read past post #1 in that thread or did you stop at the thread title? You’ve made yourself look stupid again, haven’t you? Pillock!

IMG_6765.jpeg

Last edited:
Yet another Notch lie - it’s as if that’s all you can do these days. Did you actually read past post #1 in that thread or did you stop at the thread title? You’ve made yourself look stupid again, haven’t you? Pillock!

View attachment 352209

You have of course proved, beyond doubt, that the trolls were wrong. Unfortunately, I see 6 pages of semantics to come. You mention arabs, you mention supercars and you state this happens in a particular month, but the words 'arab supercar season' do not appear.

Incoming. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back