That didn’t take long

Your too distracted by what are really a minor aspect of the problems the UK faces.
He's grasping every opportunity that arises to spread his hateful bigotry.
He can't help it. He was indoctrinated by his parents to hate foreigners.

Sponsored Links
He's grasping every opportunity that arises to spread his hateful bigotry.
Those that push it point out it will help. Bit of a problem though, exaggerations and the fact that it can't help much.

US is similar. Trump deporting 2m will change the face of the USA. Fact is it wont. Sounds good though.

You intend to allow your prejudices to affect your opinions?
OK. Your choice. :rolleyes:
What are you blethering about?

Regardless of the numbers, are there families and/or single women who pump out kids like there's no tomorrow? Yes is the answer to that.

Are they all able to financially support said kids (at the time they're conceived and then pumped out)? No is the answer to that.

Should the tax payer be liable to financially prop these families and single women up? No is the answer to that.

Should there be exemptions e.g. for those who lose work at a later date, fall ill etc? Yes.

Sponsored Links
Like the threat of Rwanda was a deterrent?
How many women would you put into your 'CB supplementing' behaviour?
As anyone conducted any research, or collected any data of your selective 'sub group'.

I'm pretty sure that the average promiscuous young woman never gives CB a thought.
The argument is always about families being impacted.
You don't think a sub-species of female doesn't get herself pregnant to attain benefits?
Okay.

You don't think a sub-species of female doesn't get herself pregnant to attain benefits?
Okay.
Not in my experience.
For sure it's reported in the rags such as the DM, but I have no experience of women (even a sub-species :rolleyes: ) of intentionally having children to gain additional benefits. But the reality is more likely that they just want a lot of children, or they're careless or naturally promiscuous.
It's like those claiming asylum seekers risk a channel crossing for the 'benefits'. It's nonsensical and doesn't stack up to scrutiny.

Regardless of the numbers, are there families and/or single women who pump out kids like there's no tomorrow? Yes is the answer to that.
Not in my experience.
Are they all able to financially support said kids (at the time they're conceived and then pumped out)? No is the answer to that.
Maybe they don't give it much thought.
Should the tax payer be liable to financially prop these families and single women up? No is the answer to that.
It's far better than the alternative. What do you suggest?
Should there be exemptions e.g. for those who lose work at a later date, fall ill etc? Yes.
Are there?
And what about those on low pay, marriage problems, abusive partners, etc?

Not in my experience.
For sure it's reported in the rags such as the DM, but I have no experience of women (even a sub-species :rolleyes: ) of intentionally having children to gain additional benefits. But the reality is more likely that they just want a lot of children, or they're careless or naturally promiscuous.
It's like those claiming asylum seekers risk a channel crossing for the 'benefits'. It's nonsensical and doesn't stack up to scrutiny.
Well, let's just say some of 'em do it for the benefits and you can take my word for it.

Well, let's just say some of 'em do it for the benefits and you can take my word for it.
You are so right. Often to get an upgrade from a flat to house or to avoid having to work too.

Okay.
You do then? It pays really well.
On 6 April 2024, it rose to:
  • £25.60 a week for the eldest or only child, up from £24
  • £16.95 a week for younger children, up from £15.90

A household where two parents earn £60,000 - with a total household income of £120,000 - can get the full amount.

But if a household has one parent who earns just above £60,000, their child benefit will be be reduced, and cut altogether once they earn more than £80,000.

In the Budget, then-Chancellor Jeremy Hunt also announced a consultation about letting HMRC collect information about all the adults in the child's house.
This would mean that from April 2026, child benefit claims would be based on total household income instead of the highest earner's wage - a move that has been broadly welcomed.

Sponsored Links
Back