The USA

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Imo is going to be affected worst by this virus caper

Law and order issues?

A heavily armed population? Who are prepared to use the weapons?

The place is Full of fruit cakes

Sponsored Links
Imo is going to be affected worst by this virus caper

Law and order issues?

A heavily armed population? Who are prepared to use the weapons?

The place is Full of fruit cakes
Never underestimate the US of A, It is a country that is proud to be itself, wish we had that self confidence here.

As for China, have to take my hat off to them, they know who they are and where they are going, they're unstoppable. Must be fantastic being Chinese at the moment.

Meanwhile here in the UK.....

Rule Britania! we probably could if we all pulled together.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
The population is quite spread out. Its not like our cities where they run in to the suburbs and then a few patchy villages before the next city. The US has great land gaps between the population. Its also warming up.

He still has a 40+ Approval rating. Lots of of Americans must think he's great

Many Americans have never been so embarrassed by their leader. Rightly so. Some try and claim they are Canadian when abroad.

Proud - lol.

While on my hols in Cancun, an amurcan asked me if I was from Canada.
Telling a slight white lie I replied,
"No; Cannock", which confused him immensely.

Some years later, I was told that "Canuck" was an amurcan's term for a Canadian, and was sometimes used to cause offence.....

"No; Cannock", which confused him immensely
Had you actually come from Cannock then the Yank would have deffo been confused - by the accent. My son goes to school there (or did) and he often breaks out into 'yam-yam' lingo.

While on my hols in Cancun, an amurcan asked me if I was from Canada.
Telling a slight white lie I replied,
"No; Cannock", which confused him immensely.

Some years later, I was told that "Canuck" was an amurcan's term for a Canadian, and was sometimes used to cause offence.....

I'm in Burntwood. Been laid off for at least a week. I work at the big automotive factory on Wolverhampton road

I'm taking gov advise. I'm going nowhere. Think outside the box when you are shopping. We even got loo rolls with no problem at all.

Must admit it trump comes across as not being to. Clued up

Not as bad as George Dubya though. Imo.

Sponsored Links
Back