Those massive queues at Dover that brexers claim don’t exist….are back

Sponsored Links
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Those lists of benefits will be easily available, especially for anyone that wanted to prove it.

And also readily available for those wishing to disprove it. I've posted up a list of benefits at least six times now. Trawl through my posting history then come back and disprove them.

And also readily available for those wishing to disprove it. I've posted up a list of benefits at least six times now. Trawl through my posting history then come back and disprove them.
I remember dismissing your list line by line previously.

Not doing it again, unless you have anything different to add to it.

Sponsored Links
Yep, they were that good, the Tories were voted back in with another Brexiteer super-majority and Boris is to get a knighthood.

Brexit benefits my arse. (n)

Came up with loads. Not going to keep repeating myself. Go do a search for yourself.
Yep, swerving again...

No point in doing a search because it will come up with a big fat zero of 'brexit bonuses' from old mottie!

However false claims about roaming made by mottie comes to 9 pages...

Linky Linky

Talk about repeating yourself :LOL:

Schools finished yesterday. Queues are forming today. Remainers get ready……..

Schools finished yesterday. Queues are forming today. Remainers get ready……..
Short memory?

New EU border checks and travel for the Olympics will make the Port of Dover “exceptionally busy” this summer, its boss has warned.

Doug Bannister said travel for the Olympics, which are happening in France from 26 July, is expected to result in a 30% rise in passenger numbers.

Meanwhile capacity for cars in the port's queuing area will be reduced by work to prepare for the EU’s new biometric border entry system, the “Entry Exit System”, which comes in this autumn.

...or you could find the facts.
The UK Economy is £140 billion smaller...thanks to Bre*it.

• London’s economy alone has shrunk by more than £30billion, Mayor reveals at prestigious Mansion House dinner
  • Independent report by Cambridge Econometrics, commissioned by City Hall, shows London has 290,000 fewer jobs than if Brexit had not taken place, with half the total two million job losses nationwide coming in the financial services and construction sectors
The average Briton was nearly £2,000 worse off in 2023, while the average Londoner was nearly £3,400 worse off last year as a result of Brexit, the report reveals.* It also calculates that there are nearly two million fewer jobs overall in the UK due to Brexit – with almost 300,000 fewer jobs in the capital alone. According to the new research, the economic damage is only going to get worse – with more than £300bn set to be wiped off the value of the UK’s economy by 2035 if no action is taken, and more than £60 billion wiped off the value of London’s economy alone.

Sponsored Links
Back