Those massive queues at Dover that brexers claim don’t exist….are back

It’s good but not surprising that ‘new' member Mrs Doubtfyre is liking JohnD's posts. He's only been a member for three days and he's already using one of Jonny boy's favourite quotes "Oh look, a squirrel”. What next, "Mottie doesn’t care"? :ROFLMAO:
Don't you ever address the topic of the discussion?

And what about responding to the questions addressed at you?

John made a valid point:
UK gave up its right to influence and vote on cross-border travel with the other European countries when we resigned our membership.

Sponsored Links
Don't you ever address the topic of the discussion?

And what about responding to the questions addressed at you?
It’s a free forum as you well know. I can address whatever I want. If you don’t like it, go elsewhere. Mind you, you’re doing better than in the past. 2 DIY related posts out of the 50 posts you’ve made in the 3 days you’ve been a 'new' member. Well done.

It’s a free forum as you well know. I can address whatever I want. If you don’t like it, go elsewhere. Mind you, you’re doing better than in the past. 2 DIY related posts out of the 50 posts you’ve made in the 3 days you’ve been a 'new' member. Well done.
You can address whatever you want.

It is noticed that you do avoid addressing actual issues, because, well because you voted for the benefits of brexit

Sponsored Links
It’s a free forum as you well know. I can address whatever I want.
Of course you can. But a choice becomes a behavioural trait when it becomes a pattern.
2 DIY related posts out of the 50 posts you’ve made in the 3 days y
You're right. I can start re-assembling the trailer now. But I have to cut the grass first. That's the rest of the day taken up.

Of course you can. But a choice becomes a behavioural trait when it becomes a pattern.

You're right. I can start re-assembling the trailer now. But I have to cut the grass first. That's the rest of the day taken up.
That’s it, take a break, you’re heading towards your eventual departure far too quick.

That’s it, take a break, you’re heading towards your eventual departure far too quick.
I didn't get the real answer that I was hoping for: i.e the cost of sheet steel.
But I had a friendly chat with a few others, and some helpful guidance.

If my departure is forced, I may be back with another DIY question, and I'll be sure to pop in to this forum and offer my opinions.
It is after all, as you say:

When Starmer decides what his policy is on Brexit, perhaps things will improve with Europe.
I see Labour, under Sir Kier, to the right of the Lib Dems and the Greens now, so I don't hold out much hope.
But I hope I will be pleasantly surprised. He may talk a different talk in private.

If Himmy liked anything I wrote, I would be asking myself some serious questions. :eek:
You need to ask yourself some serious questions irrespective of what I, or you, write.
But you won't because your mind is closed to alternative world views.

Unfortunately the lefties on here don't have any awareness.
The lefties! :ROFLMAO: not having any awareness. :ROFLMAO:
Irony overload. :rolleyes:

No. It’s a Dover queue thread.
Caused by?

Like the inflation rate has increased, but there's no other influences. :ROFLMAO:
Or the BoE interest rate has increased, but there's no rhyme or reason for it.

There's queues, but no-one is allowed to mention Brexit might be the cause. :rolleyes:
There's no tomatoes, but no-one is allowed to mention Brexit. :oops:

You change your mind depending on what's convenient.

Sponsored Links
Back