Trump leads

• Thread starter Deleted member 221031
  • Start date
Biden's response to garza and ukrane show he has a measured sensible and wise approach to foreign policy and world politics, why do you think Pootin is desperate for trump to win again?
Do want to rephrase that to those pulling Bidens strings?

Sponsored Links
Teflon Don on his way back whilst Biden about to be impeached at least with all those 10% s he can afford a good lawyer

Biden's response to garza and ukrane show he has a measured sensible and wise approach to foreign policy and world politics, why do you think Pootin is desperate for trump to win again?
To stop the money laundering

Do want to rephrase that to those pulling Bidens strings?
Strings are being pulled by sensible right of centre US interests, biden stands for order, trump for none

Sponsored Links
I don’t care for Johnson. I’ve mentioned this numerous times- Please don’t try and put words in my mouth.
You called Trump “a legend”

why do you support a narcissistic pathological liar?

it says a lot about your moral compass

You don't need to be worried about
NWGS and Fillyboy, it's the Millions of yanks that'll be voting for Trump that you need to worry about.
I’m not worried

I just question why NWGS and Filly support a liar.

Teflon Don on his way back whilst Biden about to be impeached at least with all those 10% s he can afford a good lawyer
Conspiracist nonsense

Bidens impeachments are simply republicans playing games

Trump is the criminal

Do you support Biden and his moral compass.
what moral compass

theres zero equivalence between Biden and the lying disgusting Trump

Biden has vested interests but most of the stuff about him is bolox

I don’t support Biden, I don’t support any US president, America has no democracy, the people always just get to choose between 2 billionaires, USA politics is about money.

Sponsored Links
Back