Trump leads

• Thread starter Deleted member 221031
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Looks like trump has been banned from standing
In Colarado ?? Due to the 14 th amendment

Banning people from standing who are guilty of insurrection ??

Look like he's up for it...

1703062341747.png

Sponsored Links
what moral compass

theres zero equivalence between Biden and the lying disgusting Trump

Biden has vested interests but most of the stuff about him is bolox

I don’t support Biden, I don’t support any US president, America has no democracy, the people always just get to choose between 2 billionaires, USA politics is about money.
Didn't someone say that America is best Democracy that money can buy.

Looks like trump has been banned from standing
In Colarado ?? Due to the 14 th amendment

Banning people from standing who are guilty of insurrection ??

I'm surprised that he's not barred from standing due to him not having a pot to p!ss in, but hey ho...........

Trump is partly responsible for the situation in Gaza.
His unconditional support for Netanyahu and his contempt for Palestinians in general has led to this disaster.
This war was years in the making, the seeds were sown when Trump recognised Jerusalem as Israels Capitol and his support for illegal settlements didnt help either.
The Palestinians now know that America is not an impartial broker in the conflict.
Trump fell out with Netanyahu because he recognised Bidens election as legitimate, Trump appeared to believe that he was owed a favour because he had allowed Netanyahu to claim Jerusalem as Israels Capitol.
Netanyahu played Trump for a fool and then dumped him when he lost the election.

I've no idea why @nwgs is so interested in Trump 2.0 any road - he should be more concerned about his local council making £10 million from motorists. The Donald doesn't care about his British fanboy club.

This war was years in the making, the seeds were sown when Trump recognised Jerusalem as Israels ... he had allowed Netanyahu to claim Jerusalem as Israels Capitol.
Contrary to the original UN resolution dividing Palestine into three territories. Jerusalem was suppsoed to be kept separate.

Your right to ask what moral compass, the dusts yet to settle on how he withdrew from Afghanistan.

Trump negotiated the withdrawal deal with the Taliban

If you even slightly informed you not embarrass yourself quite as much as you do.

Sponsored Links
Back