Trump loses 20% of his net worth in a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought securing the bond was simply a vehicle to enable the fat orange idiot to proceed with an appeal?
He has to appeal by today if he wants to overturn the decision and avoid paying the $450 million.

But if he wants to do that he first needs to put up a bond or the sum in cash to proceed with the appeal. The new York courts don't seem to be a very trusting place.

As I understand it he needs the money now or locks start being changed on his portfolio.

Sponsored Links
The bond has been reduced to $170m and date set for the hush up trial in April. It seems the judge was annoyed by an attempt to extend the time which was based on obtaining documents. 90 days I think. Judge 30days is enough.

Trump had a spout some where or the other but before the press entered. Seems he was glad about that. Usual comment but all down to Biden.

The bond has been reduced to $170m and date set for the hush up trial in April. It seems the judge was annoyed by an attempt to extend the time which was based on obtaining documents. 90 days I think. Judge 30days is enough.

Trump had a spout some where or the other but before the press entered. Seems he was glad about that. Usual comment but all down to Biden.
Poor Don. He doesn't look well.

Sponsored Links
Poor Don. He doesn't look well.
I thought that and he even got a bit hesitant in his speech.. He's faced with 30days in court. Estimates.
Other comments relate to his campaign fund running short. Not enough from his backers.

Poor old notch and noseall will be stamping their feet at todays decision
So you find it amusing that a pathological liar potentially getting away with it, might annoy some people.

That says something about your character.

So you find it amusing that a pathological liar potentially getting away with it, might annoy some people.

Takes one to know one as they say.

get away with it ? are you saying the courts in America are corrupt ?

First US president to ever be charged with a criminal offence. Trump RWR hornsmokers must be proud.

Rapist, adulterer, fraudster, scrounger, megalomaniac, cheat, moron. I can't think of anyone more suitable for their pedestal.

'billionaire' lol. I've got more money than that daft orange tw@. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back