Trump loses 20% of his net worth in a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I heard that he needs to stall the criminal trial he is fighting until after the election. I read that if he does get to be president again, as president he can pardon himself of any crimes he has committed or not even stand trial. He would have the brass neck to do that too, he has no shame.

And some people want to bin our monarchy for a presidential system :rolleyes:

Not all of them, only the federal laws. So the Georgia case which is a state prosecution is much more dangerous as he can't pardon himself or block it directly even if he were President.
But the new DA could drop it to stop their dept looking even more corrupt

Sponsored Links
He is all of that

But don't under estimate how many supporters he has.

I don't understand why people want leaders like that
If you watch Ed Balls' Trumpland series (might still be on iPlayer) it has many reasons. One is a perceived strength that some like to see. Others include the manipulation of his audience.
It was an informative series.

If you watch Ed Balls' Trumpland series (might still be on iPlayer) it has many reasons. One is a perceived strength that some like to see. Others include the manipulation of his audience.
It was an informative series.

If that's the same one I saw a year or two back it was quite entertaining. Never particularly liked Balls but since becoming a 'civilian' I find him quite likeable, bit like Portillo.
Anyway Ed was interviewing some mid west workers, not quite rednecks and Ed has obviously been given a narrative about the economy and wages, and he was quite shocked when the workers were telling them by how much they were better off per month under Trump. It certainly pulled the rug from under Ed's feet.

He's just going to lodge an appeal. Same with anything similar that crops up. He will also use all actions as part of his election campaign.

What made him president. We've all heard it often enough. America First and Clear Out The Cesspit. Nice emotive subjects. Throw in immigration as an extra ;) illegal as well. Build a wall. He has no sea to make waves in. Boats may be used on rivers not sure if they are.

Did he cause a riot - yes. Was that insurrection?

Mind you trumps stance / views on this nato and contributions relevant to GDP has given Europe a bit of a squeaky bu m and the kick up the arris which is long over due ???

yep the french and italians have both ramped up their defense spending and the white flag factories are running at full tilt

yep the french and italians have both ramped up their defense spending and the white flag factories are running at full tilt
Is that sneer directed at France's defeat in 1940?

How many casualties do you think France suffered in WW1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back