UK inflation 80% caused by brexit

You put up links that proclaimed shortages of food. I put up my real-life in-person observations. You were unable to offer any real-life observations over the last two years that back up your links. I can't provide evidence of shortages at my Sainsbury's because there hasn’t been any that I’ve noticed. You started this thread on a fabricated quote and are happy to continue it using avoidance tactics.

Again, do you remember that other lie you told about me but refused to answer when questioned?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
here is your evidence:

1) UK imports 30% of its food from EU

2) Brexit has put massive trade barriers on importing goods

3) Brexit has meant massive shortages of workers in agriculture

4) Brexit has massively increased haulage costs

5)Brexit has massively increased transit times due to the massive Brexit delays

All of the above INCREASE prices, the evidence proves it

food inflation in EU has got FA to do with anything, we are talking about direct impact of brexit on costs.

you Lose
Have you come off your meds again? Your desperation to be "right" is pitiful. Let it go.

You put up links that proclaimed shortages of food
its called evidence

not proclaimed, proof based on evidence

I put up my real-life in-person observations.
No you havent

youve put up your bias

where is your evidence?

please provide prices in your supermarket before transition and after
please provide how many out of stock lines before transition and after

if you cant provide those then your have no evidence

Have you come off your meds again? Your desperation to be "right" is pitiful. Let it go.
Why are you making that observation about me and not Mottie?

oh thats right because you are a brexer

Sponsored Links
You were unable to offer any real-life observations over the last two years that back up your links.
I dont need to back up my links -they are the evidence

real life observations are purely choice supportive bias -they arent evidence whatsoever

I dont need to back up my links -they are the evidence

real life observations are purely choice supportive bias -they arent evidence whatsoever
So we accept links even though we have not seen any evidence of them and in effect, despite the links, you have witnessed no real-life observations whatsoever?
where is your evidence?
I offered to provide it for you if you gave me a list of so-called shortages or massively inflated prices. You chose to swerve.
Again, do you remember that other lie you told about me but refused to answer when questioned?
Any comments on this?

Last edited:
I offered to provide it for you
well where is this evidence?

You say the Sainsburys you go to hasnt increased prices due to brexit and it hasnt had any shortages

please provide the evidence and stop swerving (y)

Beats me why you start threads that can’t stand up to scrutiny once you are proven to be fabricating quotes..

Can you remember that other thread where you fabricated a post you claimed I had made?

Are you saying that putting extra money in circulation does not cause prices to rise?

I'm saying that blaming the government for boosting the economy in times of crisis is stupid.

So we accept links even though we have not seen any evidence of them and in effect, despite the links, you have witnessed no real-life observations whatsoever?

I offered to provide it for you if you gave me a list of so-called shortages or massively inflated prices. You chose to swerve.

Any comments on this?
It's not crown court so you don't need evidence or exhibits.
If you are so obsessed with evidence why don't you show some evidence ms mottie

Sponsored Links
Back