UK to Rwanda asylum plan ruled unlawful

Sponsored Links
Maybe the majority of the UK are still waiting to hear from a single brexiteer of a single tangible benefit of brexit?

Or which decade/century it might appear?

The brexit 'project' is as dead as a dodo, and most of the brexit disciples are heading the same way...

Voter renewal will win out! (y)
Like I say, some members pop in, vent their Brexit spleen, disappear for a while, rinse and repeat.

Like I say, some members pop in, vent their Brexit spleen,
That's because all the three word pro-brexit slogans turned out to be lies and Brexit is a pile of shít. Would you prefer folk to skip around joyfully, whilst knowing that the country is worse off because of the pile of turd, Brexit? You'd think them insane.

You anti-Europe nutters have been moaning about our neighbours for decades. And still, on this very forum, anti European morons slag off the French and Germans frequently, even though they 'won'. The Wail can't wait to put out anti-Europe drivel at any given time. Brexiteer politicians are being exposed and ousted. Brexit is now whispered like a bad word.

Won, my arse.

Sponsored Links
That's because all the three word pro-brexit slogans turned out to be lies and Brexit is a pile of shít. Would you prefer folk to skip around joyfully, whilst knowing that the country is worse off because of the pile of turd, Brexit? You'd think them insane.

You anti-Europe nutters have been moaning about our neighbours for decades. And still, on this very forum, anti European morons slag off the French and Germans frequently, even though they 'won'. The Wail can't wait to put out anti-Europe drivel at any given time. Brexiteer politicians are being exposed and ousted. Brexit is now whispered like a bad word.

Won, my arse.

Evening. You’re a bit chipper tonight. Still chillaxed from your little break I see. :LOL:

Accomodating up to 500 men on the Portland floating hotel will be a drop in the ocean compared to the increase in numbers since March:

The number of asylum seekers being housed in hotels has gone up by 3,000 since the end of March. Interim figures released by the Home Office show a record 50,546 were in so-called contingency accommodation at the end of June.

At the end of July the number of asylum decision-makers employed by the Home Office was 1,729, up from 1,556 a month earlier. The backlog of cases awaiting an initial decision is at 136,779, slightly down on the previous month when it was 138,700.

read the [email protected]

As F.Boy succinctly says: "we're gonna need a bigger boat" - or about another hundred of 'em around the country.

We're out and we're staying out.
Now we realise that you are an embittered inadequate old man...

But I do hope you have a few years left in you...

So that you'll live to see what voter renewal will do to your delusional dream...

PS. Any updates on that 'brexit bonus' yet?

Still chillaxed from your little break I see.
My little break highlighted just how miserable the UK's Brexers really are. Five of the best days I ever had abroad, amongst some of the happiest people I've seen. The absence of European loathing, tattooed UK morons helped.

I see miserable filly has posted another German hating thread. You should visit. (y)

My little break highlighted just how miserable the UK's Brexers really are. Five of the best days I ever had abroad, amongst some of the happiest people I've seen. The absence of European loathing, tattooed UK morons helped.
Looks like you found your tribe. When are you moving out there?

Looks like you found your tribe. When are you moving out there?
There are more anti-Brexers in the UK these days, thankfully. Brexers are dwindling daily. Brexit politicians are getting what they deserve, too. My UK tribe is going in the right direction, thanks all the same. (y)

That is neither here nor there with regards to the discussion as you purported it to be. "Decided case law" in a Crown Court is a nonsensical statement.
Which was appealed, lost and became judicial precedent.
Don’t risk it. Choose a safe and legal alternative.

There aren't any, and they know there aren't any.
The safe and legal alternative, is to walk right up to the nearest police station and ask for help.

Sponsored Links
Back