Well played Miss Raducanu

I just watched the end of the game and she looks to be seeing the ball early and striking well through the ball...but let's see how she fares against one of the top ten. She's the best of British hopes at this years tournament since Murray took to doubles. Incidentally, Djokovic is two weeks younger than the Scot, had knee surgery 3 weeks ago (which usually takes 4-6 weeks to fully heal) and decided he wanted to win Wimbledon one more time...to level up on Federer's record, probably. I'm convinced he's a cyborg.

Sponsored Links
. I'm convinced he's a cyborg

Crossing your other thread (the Manx missile), I watch a YouTube channel about road cycling The narrator (in a thinly - veiled accusation of widespread pharmaceutical assistance) calls the current crop of top riders "aliens" (y)

I remember Carlling calling jona lomue a freak, his size and weigh5 is pretty standard for backs now.

Just thinking about her teaming up with Andy Murray made me wonder whether someday we'll get to see Emma's own mound at Wimbledon. Obviously it's just a bit of fun, and I'm being very premature. But what might it be called? Just read that when Laura Robson was the next big thing, some people called it Robson Green :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Just thinking about her teaming up with Andy Murray made me wonder whether someday we'll get to see Emma's own mound at Wimbledon. Obviously it's just a bit of fun, and I'm being very premature. But what might it be called? Just read that when Laura Robson was the next big thing, some people called it Robson Green :LOL:
If Julie gets deep in the tournament maybe they'll plant Boulter's Bush atop Emma's Mound?

Sponsored Links
Back