What are you having for breakfast?

I had my brekkie over the allotment today.

3BF3419D-00DA-46DA-A73C-2A324EBACB80.jpeg

Sponsored Links
upload_2022-4-14_3-35-41.png
50g is a lot. £0.04p
+ milk or milk & water.
Now don't tell me you can't give your kids a breakfast.

Sponsored Links
I think a sausage needs to actually contain some meat, if it is to be referred to as a sausage. I don't buy into calling non meat products by their meat containing originals.

But its not just sausages it's all meat products that the vegetarian option tries to recreate? If people don't want to eat meat then that's their choice and none of my business but why try to replace a meat product with a vegetarian / vegan one and try to look and call it the same?

But its not just sausages it's all meat products that the vegetarian option tries to recreate? If people don't want to eat meat then that's their choice and none of my business but why try to replace a meat product with a vegetarian / vegan one and try to look and call it the same?
I think its caters to meat eaters who want to cut down on their intake, we tried Quorn mince a few times but I would rather have shredded cardboard.

Dare I mention that a lot of the vegan stuff includes American soya that is GM based? Or is that @transam's prerogative

Sponsored Links
Back